Kerry gives Iran intelligence against Israel

Yes, he was. But, as you already noted, the 200 attacks on Iranian assets in Syria occurred SINCE 2017.

Not BEFORE.

Maybe they think Kerry can see the future?

Your premise is false, therefore your conclusion deserves no credence.

1 Like

Did I say it did? In fact I put your option first. Your response was to throw insults.

Yes. The obvious answer, surrounded by 3 unlikely narratives that support feeling outrage.

This is my point.

I don’t agree with your characterization of my posts as “insults”, but I do apologize if I’ve caused offense. That was not my intention at all.

2 Likes

The point is that Kerry did this as Sec of State.

“Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif claimed in recently leaked audio that John Kerry, when he was serving as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, informed him of more than 200 Israeli operations in Syria.”

3 Likes

It’s not a premise. And it’s not mine. It’s a leaked story. So there’s that. Two choices. Drop it or find out more. There are no other options. Which do you prefer?

When you choose to pile on, you often do so with ignorance and in a way that makes you look ridiculous.

2 Likes

The only citation FOX has for that is the NYTimes story, which doesn’t report that. They’re the only one with the tapes.

Kerry is a hypocritical elitist scumbag. He’s elevated himself as a threat to an American ally in the Middle East. What an ■■■■■■■■

The fox news article I quoted and linked will straighten you out on your admitted ignorance.

Arguing while admittedly ignorant often backfires.

2 Likes

Now you’re making this up as you go.

He has been so since Viet Nam. And giraffes don’t change their spots.

3 Likes

Yes it is.

Yes it is.

No, it isn’t. You didn’t read it, did you?

The FOX News article you linked to is about a tape that only the New York Times has.

Seriously, you should read your links.

Interesting post.

So you think it’s ok to totally ignore my question and offer a replacement question of your own? No dude. It’s not okay. I will answer yours. But you don’t get to skip mine.

Two choices.

1. Did deeper into this and find the truth

2. Drop it.

Which should it be?

Of course I “get to” skip your question. It’s based on a false premise.

1 Like

I can’t even figure out what you’re upset with now. So here is the source article.

Zarif is talking about internal politics to a journalist in leaked audio from March. It’s super interesting because we don’t get looks into the internal politics of Iran, and here we have the foreign minister kvetching about Dead Suleimani and the ayatollah.

The arglebargle is “omgz John Kerry told Iran secrets about Israel”

The story is, Zarif telling the world he is but a mushroom, being fed ■■■■ and kept in the dark. The result of this will be Zarif will probably be gone from the scene soon.

1 Like