Kerry gives Iran intelligence against Israel

Which article? The one you posted that doesn’t mention Kerry? The OP article that does not have a time line? Or the NY times article that tried to hide it completely?

I understand a rational post giving many options, the first being what you said, gives you problems and you have a need to result to juvenile insults. Try and be better.

Kablam.

See how that article is from 2018?

Know how today is in 2021?

Ya.

OK maybe you will answer. When did Kerry tell him before or after that article? Simple question, I don’t know you seem to think you do.

Really?

Fair question when did he tell him not when he requrgitated the conversation.

Yes really? Please link to when the conversation with Kerry was held. That is why I gave numerous options.

You’re making a tremendous logical error that I can’t solve for you, its one of those you have to work out yourself.

Before that though, you and I are both more than 3 years old. Were you up until you read this OP somehow unawares of Israel’s actions against Iranian targets in Syria? Seems impossible since it’s been so highly reported, for years.

So not sure why you would think Iran would be unaware.

Were did I say Iran was not aware? Please answer the question. Was Kerry conversation before or after that article. Should be simple for you to link to a date since you are so sure. The only logical error is you thinking him talking about the conversation now indicates that conversation was held with Kerry recently. Maybe it was I don’t know.

It is not rational to generate a narrative to justify your conclusion. That is not what “rational” means.

If you had read the article, you’d know that two of your choices are entirely contrary to the available evidence.

The Times of Israel article notes that the IDF announced that the were attacking Iranian assets in a press conference - so unless you imagine that John Kerry flew to Israel, called a fake press conference and dressed in an IDF uniform, we can check #3 off the list.

As for #2, if you’d read the article, you’d know that at the IDF press conference (which took place in 2018), the IDF representatives were discussing attacks between 2017 and 2018 - periods of time in which John Kerry was not a government employee, and would have no access to sensitive “intel” or have any opportunity to meet with the Iranian Foreign Minister on any official level.

In terms of #4, who’s “they?”

2 Likes

John Kerry was not a government official during the period of time between when those attacks happened, and when the IDF held a press conference to talk about them.

It has been well established Kerry was talking to Iran during the Trump administration.

4 Likes

If he did, it was as a private citizen with no knowledge of secret intel.

That’s the whole premise of the faux outrage.

2 Likes

This is where the faux outrage falls apart.

If Iran already knew, then Kerry didn’t inform them of anything.

1 Like

Really my premise of 4 options including Isreal told every one as the Doctor said, is faux outrage?

The premise of your “4 options” was to dilute the clear answer with 3 other narratives that support outrage.

1 Like

All true that is why I considered it as the top option. Still does not answer the question? When was this conversation with Kerry take place. Why are you avoiding the question? I haven’t said one way or the other or what Kerry said was right or wrong.

1 Like

Since all of this comes from leaked recordings of interviews Zarif did for a book or something, I can’t tell you when the conversation between him and Kerry occurred - or what the conversation was about, where it happened, or the context of the quote.

But a lack of information does not make all narratives equally likely.

The headline of the article you linked talks about activities SINCE 2017.

Kerry was Sec of State before then.

So Doc, where should we go with this? Lurch betrays one of out best allies by giving one of out worst enemies critical intelligence. So we have two choices. Dig deeper or just drop it. Which would you choose?

5 Likes