Kerry gives Iran intelligence against Israel

Kerry and the Biden administration obviously hate Trump but that hatred is damaging to our Israeli ally.

Will the Abraham accords become like the hundreds of treaties made with the tribes of America?

Biden is making a huge diplomatic error here… Syria has been getting close to hitting Dimona…

Bibi will not turn the other cheek and the middle east may soon glow in the dark…

Where is the MSM coverage?

1 Like
  1. NYTimes releases a story about internal politics in Iran.
  2. A bunch of right-wing pundits willfully misunderstand part of it to generate outrage.
  3. Fox News reports on the outrage.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

8 Likes

"While no one would be surprised to hear that Israel carries out covert operations against Iran, why in the world would an American Secretary of State pass that information to a regime that leads ‘Death to America’ protests in its streets? Isn’t this the real news in the US, especially with Kerry now joining another administration as its ‘climate change envoy’?" HotAir’s Ed Morrissey wrote.

Seems like a legit question to me?

1 Like

Only if you ignore the fact that Israel has been very public about their attacks against Iranian interests in Syria.

2 Likes

John ■■■■■■■ Kerry is in the ■■■■■■ What a ■■■■■■■ jerk he is.

Israel does not usually comment. The lame stream media usually speculates and Israel does not comment. I think you may have some confused notions that is really the fault of lame stream media speculation.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you didn’t read the article I linked.

In fact, I don’t think you even read the headline.

Wanna try again?

3 Likes

Whether one likes, dislikes or like me meh on Israel thinking it takes up too much of the news. I would be very worried if I lived in Israel if Iran had the bomb. To Iran mutual assured destruction might not sound like a bad idea.

an excellent point

Did you read the Times of Israel article above from 2018?

Historically, Iran has been more of a rational actor, in terms of geopolitics, than any of their neighbors, including Israel. Everything Iran does is to maintain itself.

2 Likes

Threadkiller. 2018.

They are pretty open about what they would do I remember the moderate candidate who ran against the crazy one that would a decade ago said during the election “We only need one bomb for the Israel question”.

I think people should take them at their word, I would imagine Israel is.

Why?

Words are just words.

Really? When did Kerry tell them? I see four possibilities.

1. Isreal reported it first making the whole point moot.
  2. Kerry told Iran, leaving Isreal with no reason to keep it secret from their people.
  3. Kerry told that newspaper also not the IDF.
  4. They are talking about different 200.

You should read the article, rather than spending your time coming up with rationalizations to maintain the faux outrage.

You’re being led around by your nose.

3 Likes

The NYTimes story is about internal Iranian politics - specifically, the firewall between Suleimani and Zarif.

The quote that the outrage machine has stupidly fixated on is a reference to that firewall - that even though it was well-known to the entire world that Israel was attacking Iranian assets in Syria, the Iranian Foreign Minister was kept in the dark about it by elements of the Iranian government and military, and only found out because Kerry mentioned it to him.

2 Likes

We’re (D)efending a Secretary of State, giving intel to a hostile nation, about an ally.

Carry on.

:popcorn:

5 Likes

That is the talking point, yes.

1 Like

Democrats love them some middle eastern conflicts. It’s OK when they do it.

2 Likes