Kentucky passed Voter ID law, when all deparnment that offer ID are currently closed

Their all he’s got.

I don’t buy it for a second…so stop repeating your illogical nonsense.

1 Like

Right because facts and data aren’t what do it for you…I get it.

Feewings…

Facts and data have been presented showing how there is no evidence of fraud with mail in voting.

No facts and data are provided to show the opposite…just the “feewing” that it must be.

The fact is, there is NO area where there isn’t fraud…PERIOD and your feelings don’t change that fact.

People who commit crimes expect to be rewarded, there’s no payout for voter fraud.

I gave the facts of the prevalence of fraud with mail in ballots.

You have provided nothing of the kind in return to show it would be rife with fraud.

Provide facts and data and then you can talk about feelings.

It’s fun to make things up and swear they’re facts.

1 Like

We should make a Big Foot Protection Law! I’ve never seen one, but I know they exist and this should have legislation to protect them

2 Likes

So give me the example that proves me wrong? Where is there no fraud?

If you are correct, then please explain why do people vote?

1 Like

To elect representatives.

Voter Impersonation
19 studies and investigations, some by conservatives, that came up with no substantive fraud

Illegal alien voting
12 studies/investigations that came up with no substantive fraud

Court cases on voter fraud
4 cases where the people arguing for fraud could not find substantively evidence of fraud

Govt investigations into voter fraud
9 investigations coming up with practically nothing

Yeah, think about the billions of votes over the last few decades. Let’s be conservatives and only use 1 billion votes. 1277/1,000,000,000 = 0.00013%. That’s worth spending millions of dollars on investigating. :roll_eyes:

How’s Trump doing on this issue? I mean, other than using it as fear mongering. What has he done?

North Dakota, South Carolina and Texas are Blue?

And delving into that list… the instances go back nearly 30 years… so at those numbers it is statistically insignificant.

Not even a rounding error.

post your links

Bam…the reward which means you’re wrong again. Do you ever get tired of losing? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here you go…but we both no it’s is futile. You will never change your position.

No one mentioned perfect.
You claim to want the facts., Yet, when the facts disagree with your opinion, you are in denial. Why?

You claimed you were unaware of any national studies regarding in person voter fraud. I gave you several, which were conducted over the last 20+ years. One was from the Bush admin.

And they all say the same thing…it is extremely rare, and has no impact.

Sheeple indeed.

The lack of evidence is kind of proof that we need to investigate more and why we need to stay Vigilant by requiring in person voting and voter ID.