Kentucky congressman disinvites AOC to visit coalminers (4-17-2019)

When AOC invites people to visit coal mines in her district… then she will be dumber.

On this one though… she really came out on top.

If only this was a state of the union address, we could see the sides flip.

still waiting to see where her invite was rescinded…

According to the article he invited her to his STATE not his District. She needs to realize the difference.

Also, he had no restrictions on the invitation before, so adding them later is a crappy move on his part. However his asking for the apology is valid although should not be tied to the invite.

1 Like

You are misquoting me. Are you doing it on purpose? I said she was one of the dumbest members of congress. At no point did I say she was THE dumbest member of congress.

Yeah… still a complete faceplant here on Barr.

Not only are there no coal mines in his district… he backs off on AOC talking to coal miners and how the GND will benefit them.

A real unforced error he made here.

All I am saying is that she went up in the rankings on this one.

Fair point. She was on a big losing streak and this helped. Now all she has to do is to actually accomplish something. That would be huge.

right. no where was she “disinvited” like the false OP title states, or nowhere does the joke of the yahoo “news” article indicate her invite was “rescinded” like its lying title says

The OP is wrong, built on a raging biased opinion article in yahoo that some people evidently still think does news

So which coal mine was she invited to?

She triggers cons… thats all she has to do for now.

1 Like

dunno

Didn’t say, just said invited to the State.

Could be any one of them.

If by trigger you mean amuse, then you are correct. She is definitely a lot of fun.

1 Like

“Barr clarified Monday that the invitation remains open, pending an apology.“

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/kentucky-congressman-takes-umbrage-at-rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-tweet-rescinds-invitation-to-coal-mine

something seems amiss with your “narrative”

care to explain?

Still, he should have made this clear from the beginning. The offer was not made in good faith. If you want her to show up, make the offer. No games, no conditions.

1 Like

She has to kiss his ring first? Get that ■■■■ out of here…

He’s requiring that she apologize to …someone else?

She made a mean tweet. Snowflakes got upset.

1 Like

maybe it was in good faith, but to receive her without an apology after making such comments might be considered as an endorsement of her immature and disrespectful attitude.

i dont presume to know