Kentucky congressman disinvites AOC to visit coalminers (4-17-2019)

Probably afraid to invite her to kentucky and sniffing sround after trump dropped the russian sanctions and The oligarchs are dumping half a billion there to open an aluminum factory.

They haven’t figured it out yet that the right is trying to paint the left as the party of AOC. Or maybe they do :thinking: hrm…

Well, if you enjoy seeing republicans tuck tail and run sure. The R congressman said, “Republicans are making a mistake picking on her.”

He said that because he knows she will have them for lunch. He is afraid of her.

“Republicans are making a mistake picking on her.”

You shouldnt invite someone if you really dont want them to show up.

Allan

1 Like

Very possible. As I said, she is one of the dumbest people in congress. I never said the she was the dumbest.

1 Like

Agreed. The man is a nimrod.

How are you measuring that?

No measurement. Just based on some of the dim witted things she has said. A lot of it may not be stupidity. It may be that she has very little life experience and still lives in a world of theory rather than reality.

Sounds like an in-depth analysis.

Okay fine. I’ll give you an example if you insist. But I don’t want to go back and forth with AOC lunacy.

"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family."

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday, July 13th, 2018 in an interview on PBS’ "Firing Line"

That is beyond stupid. Unemployment is low because there are enough jobs available for people to have more than one if they choose? Good God, I was embarrassed for her when I read this. It’s also a lie. Most people that I know, and most people that you know work only one job and most people in America work only one job

Aren’t you a trump supporter?

Well… it turns out that there aren’t any coal mines in Barr’s district.

Who is the dumb one in Congress again?

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1119047161570897921

2 Likes

This is awesome. On every level.

He invited her to a non existant coal mine.

Yikes.

No welcome mat in Kentucky.

Allan

why is everyone so obsessed with AOC?

can someone show where he actually rescinds the invitation like the idiot of an excuse “journalist” said in yahoo nooze?

Two days ago - “AOC is a coward. She’ll never debate anybody”

Then this.

“Argghhh. Reporter is idiot”

Lolzzzzzzzzz

ok. so no answer there…

anyone???

For a moment there i thought you were talking about trump.

1 Like

You think there’s only one?? :joy:
That’s your argument not mine.