Kennedy Retiring From USSC

A Liberal won’t win. But a Democrat will.

Just saved this post so I can pull it out after a liberal wins. It really irritates me when conservatives get cocky. I would love to see it happen, but to make absolute statements like this just shows extreme arrogance on the part of conservatives.

It’s stupid to say:

theduck1
23m
Yes it is. I can’t see another liberal winning for many years now.

Stupid because just one winning makes you…and conservatives wrong.

Of course you probably know my post was concerning POTUS. But, I’ll give you that one.

I could never forget the quote from a father last year, who paid much money to send hid daughter to a fine university. This is what he said: I spent many thousands to send my daughter to a prestigious university. When she graduated, she had learned to hate her country and her parents by the time she came home.

I’ve never said much of anything negative about Democrats.

A nominee will likely be confirmed before then. Kennedy is retiring July 31.

I believe you’re right.

A liberal will never be president again??? Because Trump? Is that what your trying to tell me. I still have sane feeling!

Yeah…thats reality. It’s called growing up. I came home the same way…my son is that way now…the realities of adulting quickly change that. But if you want to blame that on liberalism go right ahead.

Of course I blame it on liberal schooling. Once again!

I could never forget the quote from a father last year, who paid much money to send hid daughter to a fine university. This is what he said: I spent many thousands to send my daughter to a prestigious university. When she graduated, she had learned to hate her country and her parents by the time she came home.

Yes, Trump is totally the reason an 81 y.o. man is retiring from his job.

Oh really?

You said it, not me.

Amazing.

Let me put it in English for you. Kennedy is retiring in a month. Trump now can now nominate another Justice. Trump is the man!

Well that’s as obvious as a wart on a fictional witch.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

You certainly are welcome.

Piers Whathisface.

That fat punk from young turks.

The guys who cried. The black guy who didn’t know what he was going to tell the kids.

It works as well as the other two branches.

No but some of the things we pay taxes for are.