Kendrick Lamar shams female fan for rapping to his lyrics

That’s true.

He really shouldn’t have invited her up there. I wouldn’t have had I been in his shoes.

He could have easily picked someone else.

It was a Nobel- He was cowinner with Obama.

He won a Pulitzer though.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Either the word is removed from the face of the earth or it isn’t? There’s no such thing as the word being appropriate for just one race to use. Use the word and you’re opening Pandora’s Box for the fans…which is what happened. It wasn’t being used in the ugly context in which the word was derived. Now live with it or put it back in the box?

1 Like

Obama’s favorite artist.

Segregated rules for speech?

What else can we segregate?

1 Like

Yes. In this case.

It happens everyday

So what words are blacks not allowed to say?

I’ll give you one example then you can Google the rest… when Italians call each other racial slurs I can’t say the same thing… hence segrated language

He asked you a simple question that you didn’t answer. What words are African Americans not allowed to say?

1 Like

Ever wonder why you’ve never heard an Africa American ask for a cracker?

i gave him a specific example… if you think i would actually type those words you are a fool and tried to play the “gotcha” game… pathetic!

About whites? In this context, I can’t think of any words they can’t say. I don’t think there is a “white” equivalent.

Just as I thought. Some people can say anything they want, others have to censor their speech.

I thought liberals would be fighting against that, but apparently not.

Complete horse ■■■■■

I’ve heard blacks ask for crackers before. All the time actually.

If by “some people” you mean blacks, then yes. They can say whatever they want. There isn’t a “n-word” equivalent that they can’t say about whites. And yes, If a white person wants to throw out the n-word, they should censor their speech.

Why is this a hard thing to process? What are you looking for here?

White racial slurs are typically based on ethnicity rather than race.

We would overload the servers if we dropped every Italian slur on the books.