Kavanaugh confirmation hearings set for Sept. 4

That’s cool…and not even what inwas talking about…good for you samm

She has? Hmm…dont know about that…but there is nothing stopping Congress from drawing up articles…

Write your congressman if you want.

No, you still have to meet the constitutional requirment of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Exactaly what high crimes and misdemeanors has Kavanaugh committed?

Constitution specifically says the house and senate can set their own rules.

See the difference there plasma?

I think you are right.

I stand corrected.

Thank you.

Notorius RBG!!!

it is not what I want, but apparently it is what you want … selective to your particular political persuasion.

No Justice is going to be impeached based upon the bent of their politics unless they show favoritism to defendants based on their politics. Your wet dream is a fantasy.

You are right Plasma, that was not what you were talking about, but it was what everyone else was talking about.

Judges also have the additional burden of “good behavior” under Article 3, but clearly, political philosophy does not fall under that criteria. If it did, we would be losing Supreme Court Justices on a regular basis.

No you dont…sorry but you dont…they can draw articles…doesnt mean he will be impeached…but you can do it

If trump was found to have stolen the election and colluded…I want his whole time wiped out. You dont get to rob the bank and keep the money after you’ve been arrested

I dont care…

Of course you don’t. You’re living the dream. :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s definitely what people here say about drug dealers/gang bangers. i just don’t think they’ll say it about their politician though.

nope, they will make excuses…Too bad in my book

And look like the fools they are. But hey go for it. Has to start in the House, and they they would be up for election in two years again giving ammo to any opponant.