Karen or Smollett over Bike Theft?

Need more like him.

1 Like

She voted for this. I have zero empathy for her.

Apparently it’s a common thing in cities with these bikes to take the bike from the person who paid to unlock it and get a free ride. You can imagine how easy it is for any aggressive male to pull that off. Just a step up from turnstile jumping. She could have easily have been my daughter who is also a health care worker in a lib city. She dedicated her life to helping those morons and this is how they are repaid.

1 Like

How do you know that?

1 Like

There it is from a major civil rights attorney:

“This is unacceptable!” Crump captioned the tweet with the video. “A white woman was caught on camera attempting to STEAL a Citi Bike from a young Black man in NYC. She grossly tried to weaponize her tears to paint this man as a threat. This is EXACTLY the type of behavior that has endangered so many Black men in the past!”.

This is the problem this thread is about, not just one little incident but the way people who make money out of keeping this race thing going reacted.
Notice black is capitalized, not white. Privilege?

3 Likes

Don’t care if he deleted it or not. I would still.sue his ass. As a lawyer he should have known better, but the narrative was apparently stronger.

Stupid shoild.hurt.

3 Likes

You can find it in the GoFundMe her uncle set up. It states that she supports “racial justice and equity,” so it’s not difficult to figure out her voting record. This is a truly horrible case, but ultimately she voted for the progressive movement and everything that comes with it.

Democrat America!

Ben crump is desperate to replace Al
Sharpton as America’s most recognized race whore.

1 Like

When a relative few habitual criminals who just happen to be black commit so many crimes they are putting their own lives at risk. These race grievance pimps are kinda like a proverbial Drunks Against Mad Mothers, they are so eager to defend on account of race that they forget the folks proverbially riding in the car with the DAMM drunk who are far and away the folks suffering from their neighbors being criminals.

1 Like