Karen or Smollett over Bike Theft?

Only if it makes whites the villains

6 Likes

Preposterous really, the demo doing all the violent crime to other races is somehow the main victim of racist crime. Sort of like how the trans community was the real victim when the trans shot up the Christian school on a larger scale.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

After in this case she already paid for the bike…As the receipts clearly showed.

I think we should all start to be tired of the automatic “The white person is guilty because someone of a different color is on the other side of the story” reaction…

Her lawyer says he’s preparing lawsuits targeting various media outlets as this young woman is forced to hide in her house because of death threats…

I hope she gets millions.

6 Likes

She made sure to virtue signal as an equity acolyte so in my view, she’s on her own. She obviously voted for it.

1 Like

Do you ever stop and think about why any of us knows anything about this incident?

Because it went viral on Twitter, YouTube and the internet while it was falsely, without facts, assumed that she was a Karen unjustly endangering the life of an innocent young black man so she could steal his bike. And because a civil rights activist and multiple media picked up on this story and pushed it as how white women could risk the lives of young black men at will.
The fact that he, with the assist of his four pals, were actually taking the bike that she had paid for is known because there was no avoiding the story at that point.
And several news sources needed to reduce their potential liability over the falsehood they had been spreading.

5 Likes

Exactly.

Not healthy.

Big time manipulators.

The left wholeheartedly became the bigots and racists they once claimed to hate. Full circle. They’ll never escape their slave-driving roots. :wink:

7 Likes

Why?

Looks to me like a whole swath of our population is growing INTO it.

1 Like

As is the case for so many viral issues.

2 Likes

Maybe Project Blue Beam is real after all. Wouldn’t be the first conspiracy theory to come true. :wink:

Hook, line and sinker.

Because it went viral on the internet…

We saw a video of her asking for help…nobody helped her but people did stand there with their phones…

And a bunch of the usual suspects…the same clowns who cried “racism” with Smollette and Covington Catholic and the noose in the NASCAR drivers garage and who lied about border agents whipping migrants on their horses pushed the ludicrous claim that a pregnant white woman walked into the middle of five teenagers and tried to steal a bike from them…a bike the receipts say she paid for.

“A few minor press outlets, and the black men involved in the altercation, claimed that Comrie was fake crying and stole the bike. Multiple major press outlets also reported that the video suggested she stole the bike. Some online figures disparaged Comrie as a “Karen,” a popular slang term for a white woman who feels entitled to special treatment.

“We are gonna get an answer when we start filing defamation lawsuits,” Marino told Fox News’ Bill Hemmer Friday. “She’s been called a racist, she’s been called a thief, there are reasons defamation laws exist, and we plan to pursue that.”

On Tuesday, a publication called Distractify reported the story under the headline, “Woman Tries ‘Weaponizing’ Her Tears in Bike Dispute, Immediately Stops When It Doesn’t Work.” A blog called the Black Enterprise published an article titled, “Nurse Sheds White Woman Tears in an Attempt to Steal a City Bike from a Black Man.” https://www.nationalreview.com/news/lawyer-for-pregnant-nyc-nurse-involved-in-bike-feud-vows-to-sue-media-for-defamation/

Attorney Benjamin Crump…who desperately wants to replace Al Sharpton as America’s #1 race hustler tweeted “This is unacceptable! A white woman was caught on camera attempting to STEAL a Citi Bike from a young Black man in NYC. She grossly tried to weaponize her tears to paint this man as a threat. This is EXACTLY the type of behavior that has endangered so many Black men in the past!”. No black men were endangered in this incident.

Here’s what a commentator named Rashad Richey said. “Richey, who is with the Young Turks TYT, posted a video titled Karen Weaponizes White Tears To Hijack Black Man’s E-Bike The description reads: "Karen” behavior is being called out again.

The latest incident involves a white woman who was caught on camera attempting to hijack a rentable Citi Bike from a young Black man in New York City. The woman appeared to be an employee of NYC Health + Hospitals based on the embroidered health system’s logo observed on her scrubs. In the nearly two-minute video, she tried her best to make a scene that painted the man as a threat to her well-being. “Help! Help me! Please, help me,” screamed the woman to grab the attention of passersby who would see her in perceived despair while surrounded by a group of Black youth." – Black Political Opinion: Race Baiting & Defamation? Ben Crump & Rashad Richey Citi Bike "Karen" comments. | BLACK POLITICAL OPINION | NewsBreak Original

There’s a subculture it seems of people willing to twist the facts before the full story is available making situations worse and making race relations worse but somehow it seems safe to assume the Crump’s and Richie’s of the world can make a name or a few bucks calling everyone else racists.

Maybe the idiots should get all the facts first…before they start ruining lives.

We should all start rejecting these clowns.

Sorry that post was too long.

5 Likes

All I can assume is there must be a serious shortage of racism in America…

Because left wing kooks sure seem to be spending a lot of time trying to create it where none exists.

8 Likes

2 Likes

From my understanding she was big social justice warrior…doesn’t make it right but she played a part in it all.

Just more proof…they evidentially will come for you.

1 Like

Thanks. All that needed erasing.

My goodness

“If it isn’t nailed down it’s mine. If I can pry it up it wasn’t nailed down.” – thieves truism