Kanye West to meet with President Trump, Jared Kushner at White House

I like Common, he was great in Hell On Wheels.

What did I just watch?

Poor Jim Brown.

Mistaken premise…that they have an shame or even recognize hypocrisy anymore.

haha they lost their ■■■■■ I wish I could call back that thread. They were so enraged my god.

Just think how unhinged they would be if Common went on a profanity laced insane diatribe right in the oval office, I can’t even imagine. That thread would probably still be going today lmao

Talk about Cortez Confusion. Trump invited a GANGSTER RAPPER who’s married to a woman with a tranny step-mom to the White House, So much for family values.

1 Like

No they got divorced in 2015. so not her step-mother anymore.

Whys everybody callin me a gay fish??

2 Likes

So I know the 45 supporters are going to be like, “Hey black folks, Kanye likes Trump and you can too”. Unfortunately Kanye went up in that camp and embarrassed himself.

So is this 45’s way to make inroads to the black community? Well…good luck with that. Like I said months ago, if Trump was really serious about reaching out to the black community, he has Prince George’s County(70% black) 15 minutes away, which has the highest concentration of middle class Blacks than any county in these United States. The only time he comes to PGC is to board Air Force One. Even closer than PGC, is SE DC which is right across the Anacostia River. Betsy DeVos showed up one time to a school for a photo op and left, didn’t even want to talk to the teachers or students.

Great show.

That was just a shameful display in the Oval Office. Despicable. Dumpster Donnie treating his job like a common lowlife reality TV show. Classless and garbage. Pulling the country down into his gutter.

1 Like

At the same exact time, complete devastation and 7 people dead in the Florida panhandle.

Exactly.

10charles

At the height of the devastation Trump was at a rally. He doesn’t give a ■■■■■

The black community will never vote Republican because of their blatant attempts at voter suppression. It’s been a tool of the GOP for the last 8 years. Black people aren’t blind lol. You had a close election that had to be decided by the Supreme court. Not a peep from Republicans. You had another close election with Bush and Kerry. Afterwards not a peep from Republicans. A black man wins the election in a landslide and suddenly Republicans have voter ID laws coming out of their ass across the nation, trying to get rid of polling places, and attempting to kill early voting on top of that. Why not just hang a sign in neon lighting that says “WE DON’T WANT MINORITIES TO VOTE!!” lol. If you’re a minority and you see a party doing this your instinct is to rebel and vote against them…not join them.

2 Likes

Has Ye been banished to the shadow realm yet? Jesus, twenty years ago people would’ve been throwing him off the stage like PM Dawn way before this.

Remember when Obama was criticized for playing golf if there was something bad happening anywhere in the world?

1 Like

Trump supporter hypocrisy is beyond stunning but we’re just “frothing at the mouth trump haters”!!

What’s the deal with Larry Hoover and why does Kanye want him pardoned?

I’m happy Kanye is drawn to conservatism but I hope he takes the time to study, read the books. I realize he didn’t have that chance growing up.

Which books should he read? And why didn’t he have the chance when growing up?