Kanye West to meet with President Trump, Jared Kushner at White House

The opening sequence to VH1 " where are they now:Kanye west"

This is making toast in the bathtub levels of crazy.

I think that Kanye’s bizarre Oval Office rant about iPlanes while at the same time split screens of towns in Florida that were literally wiped off the map by a hurricane is the peak. The top. The crest. It’s all downhill from here folks.

Well then.

You guys ready for this? Here we go.

1. “You are tasting a fine wine. It has complex notes to it.”

2. “Time is a myth.”

3. “I think the way the universe works is perfect. We don’t have 13 floors, do we?”

4. "There was something about when I put this hat on it made me feel like Superman. You made a Superman, that’s my favorite superhero, you made a Superman cape for me.”

5. “Let’s stop worrying about the future, all we have is today. … Trump is on his hero’s journey right now.

6. “I love this guy.” [Followed up with a hug.]

7. “This is our president, he has to be the freshest, the flyest, the flyest planes, the best factories and we have to make our core be in power.”

This is what happens to men that get involved with Kardashians. I mean Kanye was always an attention whore but the Kardashians seem to brainwash anyone in their circle to take it to another level with increased reality TV stupidity.

1 Like

Bat ■■■■ crazy meets bat ■■■■ stupid at the WH.

3 Likes

Nah, he’s a recently diagnosed manic depressive and is refusing to take his meds.

His behavior shouldn’t be enabled, but being a spectacle is what he and the Kardashians do so everyone is playing along. Could end real badly for him too, those upswings are dangerous.

Wasn’t there a hurricane or something happening while this was going on?

#priorities

Memory lane

3 Likes

He and Oswald Bates really need to make a video together.

In Trump’s world, it’s all about the ratings!

This is sad.

Fat donald should’ve invited Kid Rock and Ted Nugent to this meeting.

Where are trump’s sycophants to tell us how this makes American great again?

You joke but…

3 hours ago

They’ll avoid it like the plague, just like they avoided the fat donald/Kim Jong-un love affair thread.

Come on in, guys. The water’s fine.

Remember that time Obama put his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office?

Yeah… those were the innocent times.