Kansas votes to NOT remove abortion protection from state constitution

Look at you telling a woman once again what she would do.

Nah, thatā€™s not what hapoened.

Stop now, youā€™ll only further beclown yourself :clown_face:

Maybe you need to stop telling women what to do before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Iā€™m not telling you what to doā€¦ Iā€™m want women to have a choice. They donā€™t need someone telling them what to do with their body via the government

We donā€™t need you butting in either and telling us how all women think.

Only if you agree to stop making baseless accusations. :clown_face:

Iā€™m not. Iā€™m butting out and I want the government to butt out with me.

It means that in Kansas, at least, itā€™s a losing argument.

Maybe, just maybe, men are concerned about their wives, daughters, and women in general losing rights theyā€™ve known their entire lives.

Right. Let the woman decide.

By all means, letā€™s put first trimester abortion up for a vote with only women being allowed to vote. I donā€™t think that would work out to well for your side.

You might be surprised what would happen in the state of Kansas. And it would not work out well for your side.

I also am pro choice.

But you are not a woman. So maybe you need to sit this one out and let us decide. Seems funny all the men who have such a stake in pushing the killing of children.

A ā€œwomanā€™s freedom to chooseā€ is more a ā€œmanā€™s freedom not to loseā€, the loss being income in child support.

Rights?

Granted by whom?

Are you implying women canā€™t make those decisions for themselves?

Seems rather patronizing, not to mention very ghoulish that so many men are so desperate to keep the killing of babies a ā€œrightā€.

Pardon, but isnā€™t the pro-choice position literally aligned with letting women decide for themselves ?

How can a woman make a decision for herself if her choice is no longer available?

yeah, thatā€™s my position. let the woman decide.

Killing a baby is still killing a baby no matter the gender of the person discussing the issue.

By the logic here slaver must have been A-ok since it was Africans selling the slaves to the slavers.

1 Like