Kansas votes to NOT remove abortion protection from state constitution

Women get abortions, not men. Abortions are as old as man. It’s not a new concept.

What is new, is allowing women to control their own bodies. Prior to the movement… they either couldn’t make that choice due to law… or if they did… they had to do it illegally and dangerously.

This website is not representative of the entire nation. Since this site mostly attracts conservatives… it’s safe to say that women who post here may be conservatives and thus pro life.

In other news, yard signs are not a reliable predictor of electoral victory

I’m truly shocked by this discovery

1 Like

Oh really!? Well then, hold onto your socks, Ima drop another truth bomb: after culling your social network to just people who agree with you? No predictive value there, either.

500,000:medicine abortions in 2020.

right as always…

Allan

Hate to tell you but Kansas voters do believe in limits to abortion. And I look for them to add more limits in the coming years. I look for their limit of 22 wks to move to 15 wks.
They already have some abortion laws on the books that you don’t support.

Maybe all men to need be silent since none of this has anything to do with them.

Women don’t need your virtue signaling.

1 Like

Nor do women who support pro choice, need yours.

Maybe you need to be silent and let us woman decide.

Women have decided. They want choice. They don’t want government telling them what to do with their bodies.

But you do

Really. I’d have thought you’d be one to support requiring the father’s consent for a woman to abort.

That’s nice. Doesn’t change the fact that the response to a violent abortion was “would you know?”

As for the 10 year old, I hope the family sues the activist doctor for malpractice. There was no reason for the girl to cross state lines, but for the fact that her activist doctor was so focused on setting up a new “Roe” that she was willing to put the child at risk. She didn’t even care enough about the child to report the adult who raped her.

1 Like

I have corrected you multiple times on this.

Why must you keep up the lies?

Contemptible. Apparently you can’t help yourself.

You admitted it. On more than one occasion

It’s an easy out for irresponsible men.

1 Like

Why must you lie?

Go pester someone else.

Libs like to parrot smart-sounding words like, “zygote” and, “fetus” as if either term doesn’t begin with “human.”

They’re highly “educated” like that. Spent money for it, too. :wink:

1 Like

I am a woman and here you are telling me what I have to decide. I really don’t want you telling me what to do. So how about you sit this one out and let woman decide.