Kangaroo Court Crew will be burning an looting tonight

Because I can read the reports and watch the video just as well as you can. There was no weapon in his hand when he was shot. Not to mention there were 4 othere officers present when this happened. Still excessive and he should be barred from law enforcement.

You can’t see that in any video I saw and there was no such report.

You haven’t ever been in that situation. You have no idea what is or isn’t “excessive”.

Yes you can. I can’t say that he is guilty of a crime, but the incident proves he’s unfit for law enforcement.

It’s 29 degrees and there are 500 NG troops on standby in Kenosha.

Probably be a quiet night. High all week will be in the low 30s.

Post it then.

Google it. It’s not like the video is hard to find.

I watch them all. You made the claim.

What reports did you read?

1 Like

Found it yet?

Don’t need to. Still excessive.

Baseless claims. Tsk, tsk.

Based on what?

He was shot immediately after opening the car door. He was not in a position to have retrieved the knife. Still excessive. Prove otherwise.

No charges filed. Someone in greater authority has a different opinion than you do.

I didn’t say anything about retrieving anything. In fact I haven’t made any claims at all.

Found that video yet?

I stated above that charges shouldn’t be filed either. He should be barred from law enforcement though.

There is no such thing as “barred from law enforcement”, especially without criminal charges.

Why should charges not be filed for use of excessive deadly force?

I don’t know man. jussie was attacked in MAGA country, just 80 miles south in 20 below weather.

There may still be an interneral review. If that happens and he keeps his job, then again people who know more than you have a different opinion.

If he was reaching for a weapon, the officer’s life was most certainly in jeopardy.

Even worse, had the guy started up the car to drive away, the lives of everyone in the area would be in jeopardy.

That is part of the problem. There should a thing such as barred from law enforcement.