Kamala speaking with Joe for the 1st time

I never even considered to think about it like that. Now that I’m employing my thinking as a man, it’s crystal clear. What wasn’t said is really what was said. Brilliant!

Make America Great Again

1 Like

yeah i know “youre no racist BUUUUT…”

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Yeah…only Tulsi can do that…amirite? :sunglasses:

Not at all.

I said the same thing about Trump. I have learned my lesson to not say never.

Definitely not a comforting thought.

I prefer Gabbard. But.

She’s a nasty, awful authoritarian woman who wants a police state and also wants to defund the police. Also they only picked her because she’s black. Also she’s not black.

3 Likes

She seems to be a bit compromised, to me. Something afoot.

Otherwise she would have been a good choice.

You made this quote up and falsely attributed it to her. I know why, and so do you.

Primary competitors often say horrible things about each other during the campaign, then put it aside for the general. You’d think these guys just started watching politics 48 hours ago.

1 Like

wrong

i made no quote up

I donated too, but I met a young man on twitter that was dirt broke, but he had painted some incredible watercolors of Biden and Harris, so I made another donation in his name and my guy said almost the same thing as your wife, “can’t we give more?”.

Patience.

If Biden/Harris wins, you’ll be contributing more of your money to them involuntarily.

For the first time? I thought the first time she called him a racist and a rapist.

No that would be something you imagined.

Sounds like somebodys feelings are hurt.

No. Just pointing out that what he thought never actually happened.