Kamala speaking with Joe for the 1st time

but yet that little girl, on that bus, was her

1 Like

A bunch of mouthbreathers allowed to run loose by a Democrat.

So, here is a full transcript of what was said:

So, on the issue of race, I couldnā€™t agree more that this is an issue that is still not being talked about truthfully and honestly. Iā€”there is not a black man I know, be he a relative, a friend or a coworker who has not been the subject of some form of profiling or discrimination. Growing up, my sister and I had to deal with the neighbor who told us her parents couldnā€™t play with us because sheā€”because we were black. And I will say also thatā€”that in this campaign, weā€™ve also heardā€”and Iā€™m going to now direct this to Vice President Biden. I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground.

1 Like

Thanks for proving my point.

You had a point?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

right, how democrats call other democrats racists when theyre racist

Oh lookā€¦TDS.

You keep proving my point . . . again. You have to be my favorite poster. Keep on keeping on.

So if you are thinking man, apparently explicitly saying that someone is NOT a racist is proof that you are calling them a racist :wink:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s that old saying about a fool and their money :smiley:

5 Likes

Did Harris happen to mention the ā€œblack lives that DO matterā€ in Chicago, Louisville, Baltimore, NY etc etc that are murdered in the streets?
Just curious.

And you keep supporting the known Russian collusion liars and Iā€™ll keep you entertained.

ā€œyouā€™re not a racist BUUTā€¦ā€

a thinking man sees whats going on there.

itā€™s torture tho, watching others be clueless

dont be jealous

Iā€™ve got to say - after listening to those speeches, Iā€™m actually excited to vote for a candidate for the first time in several years.

5 Likes

Donā€™t look but you just admitted that she never called him a racist.

Awesome ticket.

2 Likes

WOW! You just flashed me back to my father hissing and cussing at the tv with the image of LBJ! Everyone in my family including me are/ were registered Democrats but my dad detested Johnson.
He would line my brothers and I up and point to the tube and say ā€œsee that fat ass Texan, when you get older your going to be paying for what heā€™s doingā€.
Thanks for the memory. BTW he was right.

2 Likes

Nah, he picked her as his losing mate. Everything is (D)ifferent now.

Again? She has never called him one to begin with. In fact, her exact words were, ā€œI do not believe you are a racist.ā€ But donā€™t let truth and reality get in the way of a good false narrative.

Youā€™d think at some point people would start to question where theyā€™re getting all of the false information from. Maybe not though.

1 Like

So you admit she said ā€œ I do believe you are a racistā€ if you remove one word?

And you think Iā€™m the one who is wrong? :crazy_face:

2 Likes