Kamala speaking with Joe for the 1st time

Does Kamala remind anybody of President Alma Coin from the Hunger Games Series?

definitely didnā€™t come to mind.

Not sure what OP is talking about but if heā€™s saying Harris is ruthless authoritarian then OP is correct. Kamala Harris most definitely fits that profile.

4 Likes

Miss Harris if yer nasty!

4 Likes

No, because Coin was likable for a brief time, and kamala will never be president.

She is awesome. Anxiously awaiting Trumpā€™s hastily assembled presser.

1 Like

Pure politics: Trumpence donā€™t have a clue how to handle Senator Harris.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Sheā€™s going to be the next VP and Biden the next POTUS, and thatā€™s a comforting thought.

4 Likes

He wonā€™t remember speaking to her.

1 Like

did she call him a racist again?

Well, Kamala D. Harris says ā€œBlack lives matter is not about Donald Trump, itā€™s about black lives that do matter.ā€

Now, let us listen to a Black Lives Demonstrator to learn what Black Lives Matter is really about:

I guess you are right when you suggest she is ā€œruthlessā€, just as the BLM demonstrator is.

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their healthcare revenue with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded Americaā€™s borders.

This needs to be repeated over and over again.

2 Likes

Even racists arenā€™t as racist as Trump.

2 Likes

Just contributed $100 to the Biden campaign. My wife said ā€œis that all?ā€

7 Likes

You can ā€˜chip inā€™ again later.

1 Like

even tho no one can show any trump racism

1 Like

again ? she never called him one before

So do we need to start a Harris Derangement Syndrome thread for these? A thread about if a VP candidate reminds anyone of a fictional character? No link, no legitimate discussion of actual events?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think that 1.5 billion the CCP gave Hunter was enough so give more China will appreciate it.

Clueless in Seattle.

2 Likes