Justice Alito flew an upside down flag as he

Why should he admit it? Because it would make you feel better?

Seriously, what would your reaction be in this thread if he did what you want? Would you move on?

What else would be the reason?

My faith in his impartiality would be restored.

Imagine if Jackson’s home flew a BLM flag at their home prior to the court hearing a case about the summer riots.

Be honest. How would you feel?

But she’s not biased (according to you) so it shouldn’t matter, right?

1 Like

Baby murder.

She did. Inside.

2 Likes

It’s only predictable, because it’s repeatable.

1 Like

That Jackson voted for biden like we have already always known. That Jackson will vote whichever way the democrat wind is blowing like we have always known. Because the democrat appointed justices don’t believe in the text of constitution. Just like they can’t define what a woman is.

1 Like

Simple. Whining is what you libs do.

■■■■■■■■■ You’d find some other reason to dislike him.

1 Like

I wouldn’t feel anything about that. Honestly. I already know she’s a bleeding heart lib-prog.

Which brings up the point … What did you think Alito’s political proclivities were prior to you learning of this incident? Be honest.

2 Likes

why would anyone feel anyway at all? whether she flies a flag or not we know how she’ll vote

3 Likes

you would have ever had to have any for it to be restored.

After watching the debate last night do you still hold the opinion the audio taps do not matter if you have transcripts?

2 Likes

Yes I do.

The transcripts of the debate reflect Biden’s poor performance.

What would be changed by having the audio of the transcripts of his interview with Hur? Would there be any legal matter to clear up? Would it change the substance of Hur’s report?

The GOP doesn’t need the transcripts now… they have the debate.

His wife was secretly recorded saying that the flags are all her and that he asked her to stop. Is it restored yet?

2 Likes

Based on yesterday i have a feeling the audio is absolutely damming.

3 Likes

I have my doubts.

I think it sounds like an old guy being interviewed for a few hours.

What you could see last night was Biden trying to put out facts, figures and policy and just struggling with recall making him incoherent. It was a very bad performance.

Trump placed no such restriction on himself and simply lied with confidence for 90 minutes. By that he looked better.

1 Like

Hogwash