Justice Alito flew an upside down flag as he

Since you asked.

Even Fox calls it a “Stop the Steal” flag

https://www.wliw.org/programs/pbs-newshour/election-denialism-1716149069/

https://www.reddit.com/r/scotus/comments/1ctq2z8/at_justice_alitos_house_a_stop_the_steal_symbol/

1 Like

There are federal guidelines for public officials about this stuff.

What an asinine comparison.

It’s not that they are more important. It’s the nature of the job they are doing.

No one would care if I, or my wife, flew a provocative flag over our house because I am not ruling on cases with connections to those flags.

maybe you missed it, I said OTHER THAN your own and OTHER LEFTISTS imaginations, where did you get the idea?

2 Likes

No? What was it then? Was she truly in distress and in need of assistance?

from what I’ve read of the story she was provoked by a neighbors vulgar yard signs and responded in a way to either get under her skin or show her displeasure.

2 Likes

And now show me an article from one of those sources describing an upside down flag as a “stop the steal” flag before the current attack on Alito.

Exactly. She knew a Stop the Steal flag would annoy the Trump hater down the street.

or she wanted them to know she was displeased.

Not saying its not as you think, just that it might not be. And even if it were, the purpose was not to make a political statement about the election, but to lash out at a vulgar neighbor.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

I just don’t see why the neighbors would be displeased by an upside-down flag unless it was a political message.

I agree, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.

The arrogance! Who are you that anyone should move a finger to “satisfy” you?

This is a man who has climbed to the pinnacle of his chosen field. Satisfy you, who lives in your in-laws house? Come on!

3 Likes

ha. these all qualify as “other leftists imagination“

1 Like

yes, every one

NPR
AP
some rando on reddit
PBS
NYT
AP again
The “independent” NOT! Its a labor party rag
more PBS

3 Likes

they think this is “news”

Perhaps their house was sinking?

1 Like

Even the citation from Fox News?

there is no fox news link in that post

That’s what I love about this place.

Another poster says that people of my ilk will never be satisfied regardless of what Alito does. I offer an explanation of what would satisfy me and then WuWei grabs the response, chucks the context, and thunders “How dare you ask to be satisfied?”

You mgiht as well ask how dare anyone have an opinion in a political forum?

And there I go thinking that “politics” is the search for common ground.

1 Like

You have been corrected on this.

You’re not making any good impressions here.

Trying to figure out what lib language you’re using here.

When people are angry and post while angry, they tend to garble their words. Channeling Biden is not impressive at all.

1 Like