Just when you think you've heard it all, Chicago Elementary Principle invites cop hater

That it was. It was either beer or whisky. And you could tell how well my money was depending on what I was smoking and drinking.

If I had good money I was mostly drinking Gentleman’s Jack and smoking Newport’s.

If my ass was broke I was drinking Canadian Mist (it was literally 5 dollars for a pint) and smoking Pall Malls.

Bacardi & coke and Marlboros when I was flush and Budweiser with roll your owns when I was low on cash.

Pall Malls non filters, that is what I first learned to smoke as a kid of 8 years old, thanks to mumzie.

Of course I had had my first beer at about 6 years old when my great grandfather handed me a bottle of Falstaf and said “here, try this”.

She wasn’t forced to resign, and apparently most of the student’s parents liked her and the job she’d done at the school.

Yeah, last I checked we’re somewhere in the thirties on murder per capita for American cities.

You’re confusing murder rate with total number of murders, which sadly Chicago leads in.

Newports to Pall Malls? That’s an interesting shift.

I’ve been rolling my own since a pack hit $5, so… for quite a while now. I think they’re somewhere around $12 currently.

Pall Mall Menthols.

They are as terrible as they sound.