Just when you didn't think it would go higher

1 Like

You folks have been wrong about everything…

Save it for someone stupid enough to buy your crap.

Sorry …

1 Like

Everythang!!!

Well it seems ■■■■ is hitting the fan. everything is going way down. Only good thing is oil is dropping.

I guess that’s one way of helping Biden. Hey look I’ve lowered the gas prices.

wait till they shut down again this winter!

5 Likes

Please do tell…

What has the Biden administration done well.

You people told us inflation was transitory, illegal immigration was seasonal, he was so experienced things like Afghanistan could never happen…crime is out of control…the worst inflation in 40 years.

He’s done one thing he promised to do.

He’s “unified” the country.

Everybody hates that POS fake president.

2 Likes

No you said everything. You were wrong on many occasions in the past. You got it right but you won’t even allow for discussion on why you were just want to blame Biden and libs. Because offense is easier

Always.

It did.

Since 2009, we have been doing the equivalent of stockpiling wood and gasoline in the basement. Once you stockpile enough, even the act of turning on your gas heater is enough to get thing going.

You don’t get almost 10% inflation when you’re giving out $2000 stimulus checks to everyone. You get that from years and years of abuse.

The chickens have come home to roost.

Congrats…you got one thing right.

Yes offense is easier.

Count me among the masses who have had it with pompous arrogant smartest guy in the room leftists treating the rest of the planet like smelly Walmart shoppers when we are now seeing exactly what happens when you people get your way. As bad as you’ve made it here, places overseas like Sri Lanka and Norway that bought into the stupid green agenda are facing food crises and riots.

America and the world have gotten a crystal clear look at what the liberal left wants to do to this country and this planet. It’s an ugly picture…

Damn right we re going on offense. Y’all need to be relegated to permanent kook fringe minority status.

4 Likes

You are acting as the smartest guys in the rooom but saying you foresaw this. You don’t get that do you. You are what you dislike

Except for the fact they are right, you have a point!

Cal is passing laws to make it harder to be an independent truck driver. So, the price of transporting will rise even more than the inflation caused by Brandon’s oil policy. Are they just stupid or are they mean?

2 Likes

No we aren’t. You’re as clueless as you are arrogant.

But yes we did warn you that putting lefties starting with Biden and his big spending anti energy plans would lead to exactly what we’ve got right now in America.

Inflation=too much money chasing too few goods. Liberals poured 2 trillion dollars worth of inflationary fuel on an already overheated economy coming out of Covid, printed money with no reason to exist. ■■■ did you think world happen? Biden’s first action was to declare war on energy, his second was to throw the southern border wide open. What the hell did you think would happen, since you and your buddies supported all of it? Everything that has gone south was easily predictable (except maybe having a corrupt attorney general sic the justice department on parents for the crime of caring about that crap their kids were being taught…gotta say I didn’t see that one coming).

We aren’t the ones constantly playing the smartest guy in the room game. But there’s a solid collection of common sense among us smelly Walmart shoppers on the right that libs have ignored and diminished…

Now that we are all thoroughly pissed and done watching lefties destroy the country you libs are liable to find some of us on the right to be far less cordial than we once were.

Sorry…y’all have broken a lot of ■■■■ that’s going to be damn hard to fix.

2 Likes

You can call me all the names in the book. It’s fine

You can rant.

If you weren’t copying and pasting the same things form the Obama years i would take your predictions seriously.

Alas.

And it’s ok for once the gop will have to fix what the dems allegedly broke and about the other way around.

That’s your best response? Nothing was copied and pasted from the Obama years…I am discussing the disaster Joe and his class clown cabinet and his voters have created in America today.

But please continue to pretend to be the smart guy…

I ve said my piece.

Edited to add…if I were a liberal and this ■■■■ I voted for had blown up as badly as Biden has I’d be begging the rest of the country for its forgiveness.

1 Like

My responses on the record. This administration sucks. You guys aren’t sooth sayers. You have no clue what the country would look like if president trump was still president. You took your typical know it alll gloom and doom and copied it onto this admin.

For once you were right. But the why eludes you because all you want to do is blame libs. Like the left blames President Trump for everything. Just remember you are not better and we are gucci

Cool…keep telling yourself that and have a lovely day.

I’m sure you’ve got a post quota to reach but I’ve got better things to do.

Is post quota the same as a word per post quota? :grin:

Have a great rest of your dad. Hope it’s nice where you are!

Facts remain…5.8 trillion dollars was infused into economy.

Specially pre-pandmic our total budget was around 4.75 trillion plus or minus.

You’re going to tell us people didn’t see this coming, or got lucking in their predictions?

Hell YOU knew it was coming.

1 Like