Just when you didn't think it would go higher

link?

i see behavioral symptoms of heavy crack addiction and use

why “priceless?”

1 Like

Well first of all crack is whack.

And second of all what else do you see? :face_with_monocle:

all i see is a burned out junkie

You say junkie like it’s a bad thing. All i see is a guy with cigarette in a tub. You know before crack became a thing people fell asleep with cigarettes because alcohol all the time…….

Ok @thinkingman i cant do this with a serious face anymore :joy:

did they also post videos of themselves weighing chunks of crack with their prostitute in the room?

lol you never could

1 Like

Their prostitute? Prostitutes come in his and hers?

as long as you accept all this disgrace is on Joe Biden’s head

As a lawyer i have to say i can’t agree to “all”.

Perfection :joy:

as a lawyer you must be afraid to answer?

Nah this one i can answer.

i think the meme triggered you. hence all the excessive flippant mockery

it’s just a meme…

If Libs hadn’t hijacked the election and installed Joe, Putin never would have invaded Ukraine and the Covid lockdowns never would have happened. Damn right the world wide problems right now are the direct result of stupid Lib sheep believing that Joe Biden was capable of or even had any intention of doing ANYTHING good for America!!

Trump restored Americas place as a superpower and was the leader of the free world. Where America leads the world follows.

When you install an imbecilic jackass who hates America and couldn’t even achieve mediocrity in 50 years of service to the office of POTUS, America falls and the world goes right behind.

4 Likes

this is true but be prepared for a bullhorn of “no proof of fraud” in you face point blank (they think this proves beyond a doubt now)

Nobody who voted for Biden or any other Democrat gets to complain. They knew exactly what they were signing up for, it wasn’t exactly a secret that the Democratic Party was hellbent on demolishing our energy sector to make Americans atone.

3 Likes

We told you 2 years ago this would happen…you people were so worried about mean tweets and fake Russians you wouldn’t listen.

3 Likes

Vote Republican? :wink:

1 Like

You told us in other instances too and were wrong then. Funny thing is that you have no idea where we would be economically if President Trump remained President. But offense is easier so here we are