Just when you didn't think it would go higher

Wait wait wait say that again

They shut down the whole country causing a shortage and therefore inflation… so it was a “global” or International reason for the cost of something going up but yet all this inflation is because of dems spending?

My bad…it wasn’t 4 trillion for build back better. it was 3.5 trillion.

And still you had libs saying that wasn’t enough.

1 Like

It was pre-programmed.

1 Like

How is that grasping at straws. You just said the cost of lumbar went up because of an international cause….

Can I play? lol

–Feb 25, 2020

5 Likes

You were actually well. How do i put this. Ummm… there was a recession in the summer of 2020 :grin:. You know two quarters with negative growth

Now that wasn’t a real recession just covid nonsense but ya know still

Ok fineeeeee you can play

1 Like

Haggai 1:5-6 looks a lot like the USA: “Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. You have planted much, but harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it.””

Side note: Haggai’s Judah was, climate wise, obviously not Texas (never mind Arizona) when it comes to keeping warm…

1 Like

I de facto predicted the Ninja COVID as well, along with the current proxy war in Europe.

There were others too, but I really am tired of being right. I know this administration all too well. It’s a sad reminiscent shell of its former 2008-2016 glory.

5 Likes

They’ve probably got a whole slew of Covids ready to release on cue.

4 Likes

The ninja covid thing is gross. I get creeped out reading click bait like “the most infections strain has arrived”. Go …. Yourselves media person

1 Like

A scary vary at every convenience. :wink:

2 Likes

For example?

Hyperinflation

Who predicted hyperinflation?

1 Like

Well if they throw in that 1.75 trillion reconciliation package that stupid schmuck senator from NY gets his way.

Manchin needs to stand firm.

6 Likes

Hahaha

you find that funny?

ok…

Yes the Look on his face. It’s priceless.

Also you know all the suffering. That’s the extra funny.