Just watched Schiff Wallace vs Alan Dershowitz

Than I’m sure you did not vote for or support Hillary? She helped set a pedophile and child molester free and than laughed about it.

we made it to the laughing part again.

1 Like

No she didn’t.

Sure she did.
She is a sick Woman.
She cackled just like she did when she talked about Gaddafi being killed.

Did she laugh , yes or no?

That’s all i need!

1 Like

No, the herd of independent thinkers claim she cackled, amirite? Moo moo moo.

Do you really believe Alan Dershowitz made the decision to charge Epstein with only one crime and give him a sweetheart sentence? You do understand what lawyers do, don’t you? And who actually decides guilt and decides sentences?

None of that is what we are referring to here, but yes The Dersh had his hand deep down Epstein’s pedophile pockets taking gobs of Jeffery $$$$ to affect all that stuff.

Which explains why Donnie loves swimming in that same Florida sewer of depravity. Birds of a feather and all that.

Pardon me but who the hell is Schiff Wallace?

Perhaps consult the trusted news link that just randomly shows up at the top of your search engine?

Would that be a requirement for all Fox News’s hosts and presenters?

@WorldWatcher I was sure I read that in your initial post.

I can most assuredly state that I have never voted for H Clinton. My comments are from a disinterested outsider.

I suspect it is a lame attempt at renaming Chris Wallace (Fox News).

Then you’re no longer a lawyer, you’re a judge. Do you really not understand the difference? I despise lawyers but I understand what it is, they must do…and that is not judge…but present the best legal case possible for their defendant and allow the system to judge, having another lawyer on the other side…doing the same thing.

Short for Schiff apologist, Chris Wallace - based on his interviewing record so far

Going after the defense lawyer seems lame. The defense lawyer doesn’t press the case against an alleged offender. The problem seems to be in the prosecutor and the judge soft-pedalling

I hope you’re the only one who believes that.

Trump tweeted some kind words (not) about pathetic Chris (aka Schiff) Wallace. See Breitbart news.