Just watched Schiff Wallace vs Alan Dershowitz

Didn’t think so.

Schiff Wallace? LOL. Excellent.

Trump was right about Wallace, the glasses do not make him any smarter. LOL

Wallace did a show recently that turned my stomach so badly I decided to stop watching. He had that with on, the wife of the guy who Trump said might be in hell. Remember that? The man supports murdering millions of babies by abortion and so does his with wife so he may well BE in hell and she might be joining him there soon. But Schiff Wallace let her rant and rave about Trump being mean. What a sorry joke.

ICAM with you Wallace is a “in he closet” worst kind of flaming liberal hack in media. He’s a fraud and I wont touch his show with a lib ugly stick!

1 Like

Good plan!

:+1:

Wallace has never had a nice thing to say about Trump.

He belongs on CNN or MsNbc the fake news channels.

1 Like

Wallace is guilty of treason and i hope Trump refuses to pardon him.

4 Likes

Hillary did the same thing but for a lot less dollars. We’re just haggling over price.

1 Like

Hillary did it after being appointed by a judge to do it as a Public Defender. The Dersh willingly jumped into the sewage to defend and enable Epstein’s sick behavior, in exchange for a boatload of $$$.

1 Like

Hillary got paid to do it, just a lot less than Dershowitz. She could have refused.

1 Like

She was appointed by a judge to be the Public Defender for the piece of garbage.

The Dersh voluntarily defended the piece of garbage for the boatload of cash.

I prefer the lawyers who don’t have the stomach to accept a pile of cash for defending career pedophiles.

I wonder how far down the list Jeffery had to go to find the ones who would gladly take the money to keep him out of prison.

Again, Hillary got paid. Accepting the appointment was her choice. The only difference is she sold her services for cheaper than Dershowitz
You can’t have it both ways.

1 Like

It is not a choice when a judge appoints you to be a deplorable’s Public Defender. You don’t take the deplorable’s money, you are being paid by the government.

The Dersh happily plunged into the sewage to stuff his pockets with Epstein Cash.

I prefer the lawyers who passed up the Epstein Dollarpalooza.

But it just goes to show who Dumpster Donnie swims with.

I suppose Dumpster had to go pretty far down the list to find a “yes” too.

1 Like

No that isn’t correct. When appointed as a Public Defender you are required to take the case unless the judge releases you.

#1 Clinton worked at University legal clinic and actually didn’t get paid.

#2 Clinton requested to be removed from the case and the Judge didn’t allow it.

The Prosecutor of the case confirmed this. I hate having to present exculpatory information for Clinton but facts are facts.

https://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/06/25/prosecutor-in-controversial-case-says-clinton-had-no-choice-but-to-defend-rapist/

.WW, PHS

3 Likes

And…did Hillary asked to be released? If somehow it is tainted to defend an accused child rapist, she could have quit.
Of course it is not. It is what defense lawyers do.
Hillary or Dershowitz.

1 Like

Yes, the Judge said no.
.WW, PHS

But yet you voted for one in 2016…

1 Like

Man, is that a thread killer or what? How can you defend a pedophile’s lawyer without using HRC?

And how far is the GOP going to fall? Epstein? Really?

1 Like

HRC wanted to get off the case and the Judge refused. Her client offered to take a polygraph test, which he passed. She was laughing about the fact he passed because she KNEW he was guilty and the whole thing was absurd. The client wanted a female attorney, she was stuck.

She was not stuck. She could have quit if it is that bad.
The absurd part is that a lawyer takes on the guilt of the client he defends.
That is the system that is used and it applie to Dershowitz and to Hillary.
If defending a pedofile makes a lawyer vile, then Hillary could have just quit the job.
No…she got paid to defend pedofile rapists, murderers or whatever other criminal came in the door. She opted for the job just like Dershowitz. You can’t attack one on that basis without attacking the other.

1 Like

Is that recorded in court documents at the time and those were saved…or is that what they agreed to say decades later when she was running?
Of course, the option of quiting was always there.