Just Something Simple?

Do you actually watch anything about the case, or are you just spewing the crap that your Liberal Media tells you to?
I’m serious.

What woman on Earth would go to the same Party twice, and the first time she
went she got raped? She wasn’t even sure that it was him or not.

It would be like me saying someone stole my watch. I know that it was a woman.
I’m not sure if it was woman A, or woman B. It could be woman A, but I’m not sure.

You would think for something as harsh as saying a man raped you, and taking a chance of ruining his life, that you’d be *** sure, before you made the allegation in the first place wouldn’t you be?

So are you for or against Political Correctness?

Because that limits Freedom of Speech.

The Democratic Politicians are for it.

Ya don’t get it do ya? It’s a double edge sword.

Yes. It is the victim complex that doesn’t allow you to see it.

Even Jeff Sessions wouldn’t touch it.

Why do you think that is?

Durga durga deep state durga durga.

No ones limiting your freedom of speech.

Just asking you not be a jerk.

Why do you hate the freedom of people to identify how they wish?

2 Likes

Hey… you are welcome to have your opinion about it.

Her allegations were credible and it was right to look into them. If one would look back at old threads one would see that I was encouraging the GOP to take the allegations seriously, do an investigation and then go ahead and confirm him… because at the end of the day her allegations were unprovable.

But instead they turned it into a ■■■■■■■ circus and made it a cultural touchstone.

Good job guys.

I’m sorry. I’m not trying to be a jerk.

:wink:

However…………being a smart *** does come pretty natural to me.

I spent over 20 years serving in the Army and defending this country and you call me a terrorist? Seriously? What have you done for this country?

1 Like

I appreciate you allowing me to have an opinion. I was hoping
I’d get a Democrats blessing on this before doing so.

I didn’t want to be Politically Incorrect or nothing.

How about something really simple?

Everybody look inside themselves, try to develop a little empathy, and realize that we all come from very different backgrounds and upbringings that shape us in a multitude of ways. Don’t go out of your way to antagonize people simply because you perceive them as different than you.

Of course, that might get you called a “snowflake” or a “soy boy” or whatever by some, but at the end of the day you would be a better person.

3 Likes

ya took that the wrong way.
I wasn’t calling you a Terrorist.

I said;
“You sound like the Terrorists off of Team America.”

Because you said this;

Great. Then show people some respect.

What is it you would like to say that you feel you can’t say because “political correctness”?

Certain positions in life demand respect.

I respect cowboy somewhat automatically, because he was in the Armed Services.

However respect for political opinions, and other kinds of respect are two different things to me. Someone can have a great life, and be a very Honorable person, and I respect that, but it doesn’t mean that I’m going to hold their opinions about Politics on a pedestal.

That just wouldn’t make any sense. If a person is going to be illogical and irrational when it comes to talking politics, I’m not going to give them a lot of respect for doing so.

I respect that everyone has a right to their own opinion. However that doesn’t mean
that I have to listen to it if it’s a illogical opinion. lol.

I wish my life could be ruined by having to return to my lifetime appointment of a federal judge making a cool 209k a year.

This isn’t about political opinions. It was a fine little statement but totally irrelevant.

It’s about respecting a person’s sense of identity. Why would you want to take away a person’s sense of identity? That’s contrary to the freedoms our country was founded on.

That I’m a Proud American.

I’m a Proud Man.

That’s Nationalism and Sexism to Democrat Politicians.

I’m also proud to be straight, and white, but I better not say that to loud,
otherwise I’m automatically a Racist homophobe.

Gays can have Gay Pride day, but no Straight person should be “Proud”
that they’re straight! Right?

That’s political Correctness for ya.

Why can’t you be proud of yourself being heteronormative?

No one is stopping you.

You have every right to feel pride in your identity.

I respect that in you. Why don’t you respect that in others?

I’m sorry.

What do you Identify as?