Just Something Simple?

White American, African American, Native American, Asian American, Hispanic American.

Man, Woman, Trans.

Is it too “Politically Incorrect” to simply just simplify us to a natural born
man or woman, and a Citizen of America?

Personally, I think that it would divide Americans more to put White, African, Native, and other such individual terms in front of “American”, instead of simply calling yourself an American.

The Democratic Politicians seem to want to constantly divide Americans apart, when they constantly Preach about how they supposedly want “unity” in America and to bring us together. Well, are they preaching unity, when someone like Maxine Watters tells Democrats to Harass Trump supporters?

How about you call yourself what you want and don’t worry about others calling themselves what they want?

Is that so hard?

7 Likes

The only problem with that is, if I say the wrong thing, then
I might be considered a Racist, Sexist, or blah blah blah, and then
be thrown in Jail for not being Politically Democrat Correct. :wink:

That’s how far Radically Left the Democrat Politicians have
made our Country.

They’re taking away Freedom of Speech.

Just don’t say anything about it or ask if you need.

You’re really making this harder than it needs to be. It really is very simple.

3 Likes

Says the guy starting tread complaining about how people talk.

It is pretty simple. Conform to what the Democrat Politicians tell you to do, how
to act, and what to be, what to say, and what not to, or suffer
the consequences of a two tier justice system, where Democrat Politicians
are always innocent, and Republicans are automatically guilty.

Ya knoooow, I think I’ll pass. I’d much rather stick up for what I believe in,
and my morals and values, then to conform to what I believe is evil.

And if that means that I have to go to jail for doing so, then so be it!
I’ve gone to jail for it before already. No point in trying to change now. lol.

Do your morals mandate you refer to a person in a manner which you deem fit?

If so, you explain that for me more?

Yes the two tiered justice system… LOCK HER UP!

I would think that it would actually be more Politically Correct logic wise, by simply
just calling everyone an American, that is actually an American Citizen,
and not African, or White, or Native, Etc…

Wouldn’t that make more sense?

So in actuality, logically, and morally, the Dems are majorly Contradicting themselves by allowing this. lmao!!! I know why they’re doing it. It helps divide us more.

I support the rights of people calling themselves what they want. That’s truly freedom.

If you just want to be referred to as an American citizen be my guest. You’ll have no judgment for me.

Likewise, I don’t judge anyone that identifies as African American or anything else.

That’s the golden rule, at least that’s how I was raised. What could be simpler?

1 Like

Don’t worry Democrats on this site. If you consider yourself an African American, Native American, Chinese American, or any other label of American, I don’t see you as that.

I don’t like labels, and I’m not a Racist, unlike some of the Democrat Politicians are.

I simply think of you, and will call you a Fellow American. Just as long as you’re
a Legal American Citizen of the United States of America.

I think you’re a bit confused.

Hillary got off scot free because Obama had James Comey in the
FBI, and the two tier Justice system.

Judge Kavanaugh’s life was almost ruined, because of the two tier
Justice system, and corrupt Democrat Politicians trying to destroy him.

What’s more simple? learning African American, Native American, and any other labeled
American, or simply just an American? lol.

I think that you’re kinda shooting yourself in the foot here buddy.

I’m over 30, but I think I’m 25. I want to legally be able to be called that on legal documents. Is it not “true freedom”, if I can’t legally change my age to 25?

You don’t need to judge them, but perhaps wonder if there will ever come a day when people will proud to be “Americans”.

Is it only the minorites who like to hyphenate themselves? “Italian-American,” “Irish-American.”

For example I think one side of my parents came from Sweden and the other from Norway, three generations ago. I’ve never thought of myself as anything but American.

The two tiered justice system complaint is quite silly.

Hillary Clinton got off “Scott free” because there wasn’t anything that she did that would have risen to the meter of “Locking her up!”

The President had two years to right that supposed wrong… yet he didn’t. His former AG didn’t think it would go anywhere and would be a waste of time to pursue … that is the reality of the situation outside of the victim mentality of the CEC bubble.

Judge Kavenaugh is a Judge for the rest of his life. He got there even though there was a credible allegation against him. But the whole thing became a circus and mishandled by every single person and instead of clearing his name, he showed that indignant outrage wins the day… something that we really want in a Judge I guess.

The victim complex is so deep and wide that the GOP can have full control of the government for two years and still they are incapable of rooting out the evil wrongdoing libs… because of the party that had no levers of power?

So very very wierd.

I’ve always been proud to be an American, but the Democratic Politicians say that’s nationalism for doing so. It’s ok, I still do it anyways.

Did you say this while not laughing? Cause if so, Kudos to you!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So the op complains that we are limiting freedom of speech and than demands that people should only speak in a way they define as acceptable…

That is some good conservative double think right there…

3 Likes

It’s really not complicated. I don’t understand what’s so hard about referring to people as they request you refer to them?

Or, just even more simple, just don’t call them “American” or anything else at all. Just refer to them by their name.

Some people are happy and proud of their ethnic heritage. I am. Lots of people are. Why would you want to take that away from them?