Just Keep It On the Down Low, Nobody Has To Know - Did "Spartacus" Sexually Assault Another Man?

But it’s totes the same as someone testifying under oath before Congress.

Well, at least most R’s are consistent. Calling out the same B.S. as we did with Ford and for the same reasons.

But lib heros do.
Private Bradley Manning had his thing cut off. Courage.

Aren’t you the poster who used to claim Obama was gay?

Not according to your fellow Republicans here.

Still does.

I’ve got to say I agree for the most part. While I could believe it’s a possibility, I hate the timing of this crap, and an accusation doesn’t mean guilt.

Show the evidence, and come forward in a timely manner.

I do think the Congressional payoffs all need to be outed and probably booted. And I can’t for the life of me figure out why metoo has not gone after academics. There are probably thousands of professors who abused their power with young students.

Well since you brought it up. Yeah, obama is supergay.

Still.

Does that mean that booker isn’t/couldn’t be as well??

If her oath before Congress is being held up as some kind of defense of what she actually said, then I’m gonna have to point out all of her inconsistencies and misleading statements as a reason for charging her with perjury.

I see sarcasm. I doubt they believe it either, but you’d have to ask them directly

Of course you do. Anything to keep the shining light of saintliness focused squarely on Republicans.

Why was larry sinclair unbelievable?? Because you like obama??

He gave a press conference and the press still ignored him.

And then biden’s son had him arrested and removed from the playing field.

LOL…thank you for this morning’s amusement :wink:

Corey booker is 1/1024 not gay

1 Like

According to Cory’s own pretext, this allegation needs a televised Senate beat-down as well.

Sure. If you think there is enough to charge her with perjury which requires a showing of intent to submit inconsistent testimony then call your congressman.

It’s not whether he was believable, it’s the importance of the lack of corroboration. Isn’t that the standard you guys kept hairpinf on “nobody saw it, nobody remembers”. Ruh roh

I tend to disbelieve this accusation.

…but with the whole Spartacus thing, there is a part of me that can see Booker asking “Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?”

“Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?”

“Ever been in a cockpit before?”