Just Keep It On the Down Low, Nobody Has To Know - Did "Spartacus" Sexually Assault Another Man?

You know that doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t be an investigation… right?

What’s wrong with you?..is this the secret account of Trump?

That Tyler Durden always breaks the big stories.

Just start the investigation and watch the Dems eat Spartacus alive.

He set the standard, let him live by it.

1 Like

It’s like people forget that whole Al Franken thing.

Franken isn’t around anymore, like Hillary.

Let’s talk about Booker.

(vengence is a dish best served cold.)

1 Like

Now it’s about credibility, what happen to victims must be believed?

Booker clearly needs to step down.

1 Like

Yeah. I wonder when the liberal mob will show up and demand justice for the victim?

That’s what we heard with kavanaugh.

Oh, Hillary is always around, friend. She sees you when you’re sleeping, she knows when you’re awake. She knows when you’re deplorable, so MAGA hard for goodness sake.

1 Like

I don’t see it Cory Booker doesn’t strike me in anyway as gay, regardless if I don’t like his politics I would take that article with a grain of salt.

Yes it is.

Laura Ingraham actually defended Booker, saying if the accuser is really serious he should come forward, and that some evidence is needed.

I was very upset when Kavanaugh was called a rapist by some with no evidence, so I will say the same about Booker, and that this accuser may just be an attention seeker or out for revenge.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem all that credible and the timing is suspect, but then, the same could be said for the Swetnick allegations, which the press and some democrats ran with gleefully.

This is awesome from those who believed Larry Sinclair.

#himtoo

#believehim

I need to see a mob banging on the doors of the Senate.

1 Like

So this thread exists because of an anonymously written document on the Internet, reported on by “Tyler Durden” from a publication known for conspiracy theories?

Talk about desperation.

Same here. The timing is 11th hour just like it was with Ford. And thanks to Ford, I am even more inclined to dismiss the claims, which is actually a shame.