Just got hit with the Rona

And I’m still not giving a rats ass of your opinion of me. Does that make me a bad person? Even worse than we already know I am?
:grin:

It’s not an opinion.

I’ve had both Pfizer’s and a CDC Vax card to prove it. Don’t worry about me thanks.

Not sure if true, so don’t judge me or ask for a source, because I got it from hearsay, but I heard that fit people are having a tougher time with Rona than otherwise healthy, but unhealthy lifestyle people. Anecdotal, but that’s my wife and I to a T. She’s physically fit, eats healthy, I’m fit but I have to upsize every couple of years, work physically but don’t work out, and smoke on and off. She had a rough go with Rona, I didn’t even know I had it. :man_shrugging:

In your case, ‘Rona isn’t the virus we’re worried about you spreading :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m surprised to hear this. I recall you being someone who expressed about being very careful, always wore your mask, social distance, et. Hope you recover soon.

Interesting and very illuminating the use of “high risk” rather than no risk.

Hey Scratch…how are you feeling?

Better than I did…Not 100% but much better. Get this weird feeling like having a fever, but don’t actually have a temp, and bit headachey, both come and go. Other than that…feel pretty good. I’m more hypochondriacal /worried than anything else…Have done too much reading on it…lol. Monday is last day of isolation, supposed to be clear to return to work Tuesday…Thx for asking.

3 Likes

It could be genes, blood types etc… Mine was mild as well I knew I had it but it wasn’t the nightmare some went through. It just hits certain people harder than others

I think it’s probably genes too, but allow for unhealthy lifestyles too. Look at Keith Richards.

1 Like

Don’t be so sure! I did that as a teenager and it came down ten feet away from me!

I got the same thing…most of the summer and in November. It’s mostly in your head. Got my shots and hasn’t happened since.

What’s your point? There are no guarantees by any vaccination.

Great to hear. Way to make the Kung flu your bitch.

1 Like

Keith Richards would probably snort covid if he could :slight_smile: I read a book a long time ago on his drug use and the only one who I saw had him beat was Ozzy, who is a walking pharmacy.

The virus of free thought maybe?
:man_shrugging:

When I got it that was the worse part the worry, it was back in late April when it had only been in the U.S. for a month or so and I was isolated alone reading horror story after horror story on the virus which at the time they knew little about.

When I look back my symptoms overall was like a mild virus.

Same with the vaccine. My husband could probably go off two meds out of three if he dropped 40 lbs, all of them in his midsection. I could probably drop 10, but am very active as far as exercise.

We both were offered & opted to receive the Pfizer vaccination. He experienced absolutely no side effects to either the first or second vaccination. Most in our circle of acquaintance required a sick day following the second.

I had a wicked case of the chills & felt hung over following the second. Took a couple of weeks for the bicep not to be sore.

1 Like