Just got hit with the Rona

Had a cough since Friday, fever started last night. Got tested this morning. came back positive, Quarantined for next ten days…So I’ll be around…

Hope you have an uneventful experience.

Positive vibes heading your way…

Thx…

Well carp. Stay well!

1 Like

Hope it is a mild case.

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

thanks for the warning!

get well soon

1 Like

Welcome to the club stay safe and I wish you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Hope it’s mild.

Any idea where you caught it?

1 Like

No idea really…work or the market, or maybe my morning coffee place…Only places I’ve been.

I hope your symptoms are minimal and your health quickly returns 100% my friend.

1 Like

I dropped off some homemade chicken soup to a couple who have had it for about a week yesterday (in their 50’s). I didn’t see them just knocked and left it at their doorstep.

I hope you only have a mild case but remember to drink lots of fluids and eat nutritional things if you can. Hopefully, you have someone at home to make sure you get what you need or family/neighbors to help out if you need it.

1 Like

Wishing you well. Keep us updated.

1 Like

Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Hope your symptoms are mild and short-lasting.

1 Like

Good luck. I had it in November. I had every single symptoms. It was rough. If you get it bad, effects can linger for weeks or months. 10 days means you’re no longer contagious. But you can still be hammered by Covid for long after.

1 Like

Don’t forget to apply for your Kung fu Flu Badge.

1 Like

Get well soon.
Two women in DH’s office got it, both said it was like having the flu - loss of appetite, ashiness, fever - except one complained of really bad headaches at the beginning, and the other lost her sense of taste, which lasted a couple weeks.

1 Like

I got mine. And tomorrow, I get a shot. So my mask will soon be nothing but a hood ornament.

Dude, take care. Zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D, CoQ10 and Melatonin…have all shown effectiveness in lessening any symptoms. Hopefully all minor symptoms.

My niece had it and just couldn’t not shake the symptoms even after negative. I had her start taking the above…and in a week she was all better.

1 Like