Just got hit with the Rona

Prayers for a quick recovery! Mine was very mild, but my wife was hurting for 3-4 days. She still can’t smell. I hope you got the mild version.

1 Like

I just hope the South African variant don’t start coming in mass supposedly the vaccines don’t do so well with that particular one.

That seems reckless and negligent. How do you know you’re not spreading the virus to others? You don’t. A mask would prevent that as that is its intended purpose.

Masks help other people more than they help you.

While it’s beginning to look like vaccinated people are not likely to spread the virus, the CDC guidelines still recommend that fully vaccinated people wear a mask when associating with unvaccinated high risk individuals such as elderly and/or those who have serious underlying health issues. Since the latter is not always apparent, prudence says you should wear a mask if you must be in close proximity to people you don’t know. As more data comes in regarding the potential of vaccinated people spreading the virus, that precaution could go away, but for now, it’s still the right thing to do.

1 Like

Bummer…I wish you a speedy recovery

I am a young guy decently fit, I had the full blown flu once and it was awful but I recovered… with Rona what worries me is the long term effects of the virus, I want no part of that

1 Like

Believe what you will. I don’t for a minute believe that people who have been vacinated or have had Rona are high risk. Not for a minute,

Yes. For a lot of people, It’s quite nasty.

Treat it like the flu. Hope you don’t lose taste & smell that’s the ‘Rona attacking your central nervous system. If you have trouble breathing get your ass to the ER.

1 Like

Better get educated on the vaccines pard, it’s not that simple.

It’s not for you, it’s for other people. Whether you have immunity or not doesn’t matter, you are as just as much likelihood as spreading the virus as someone who has no immunity. It’s reckless and negligent towards other people, not yourself.

Excellent! Nobody will be catching the Rona from me. My mask is protecting Noooobody.

It is that simple. Show me any stat that shows there is a high risk of previously infected or vacinated people infecting others. Better educate yourself, you’re believing hogwash.

What’s your process for ensuring that you’re not a disease vector?

Not if you’re not wearing it…

Getting vaccinated. And getting the Rona. And the fact that it pisses off liberals? Well that’s just a bonus. Worry about your own vector Victor. I’m fine with mine.

And I won’t be.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, well that’s reckless and negligent behavior, but I get it, I like to shoot guns into the air, almost nothing ever happens and it’s never to me.

1 Like

Oh no. Judged harshly by a liberal. I hope I can sleep tonight.
:joy:

1 Like

If you are choosing to knowingly put others at risk that meets the definition, it’s not a judgment.

A big part of the solution to Corona has always been for people to be moderately considerate of others, which is clearly a bridge too far.

1 Like