Just don't call it open borders

Actually they are driving and flying them all across the country as has been noted from numerous links in various threads. That doesn’t even factor in the likey hundreds of thousands that get past CBP.

1 Like

Why would they bother with that? Why not just let them all come in? Why apprehend them at all?

1 Like

Just pointing out that no one on the Left has addressed the heart of the OP, which pertains to one’s ideology.

I’ll answer…

The US has welcomed immigrants for centuries. I see no reason to stop that practice in 2021.

We welcome immigrants, that is part of what makes our country one of the best places to live. We absolutely do not have open borders. Nor do Democrat law makers want open borders.

I believe the limits in place are sound.

We have a long history of immigration in this country. Given our historical immigration numbers… over th last 50 years…how long do you think it would take to get to 3 billion immigrants?

Yeah, federal agents on horses with cowboy hats whipping black people, this would have shaken out really well with time.

They weren’t whipping anybody. Update yourself.

2 Likes

330 million reasons.

You can whip people with reins. This excuse, lazy.

How would you know?

Update yourself. Turn off TV Man.

1 Like

Is that our max size? Are current birth rates outpacing death rates?

Who the hell watches news on the television.

Exactly… they were using reins to whip. They were no t using real whips but that doesn’t matter.

Max size, we’re over. You’re killing the planet.

No, and that’s a good thing.

TV Man is omnipresent.

No they weren’t.

2 Likes

Sure they are, Mr. Burroughs. Just put the gun away.

Look how indoctrinated you are

3 Likes

Oh so we should not only stop immigration but we should also limit births?

One of the things about open borders that should concerns the left (and certainly concerns me) is the migration of child exploitation rings, especially sex trafficking. I know child sex crime is rampant in at least Haiti and they are one of the nations coming over here.

That’s why children have to be separated from their supposed caregivers, at least for a short time. You don’t know if the adult accompanying them is actually a child molester or a pimp.

That’s also why documentation is important.