Just don't call it open borders

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/573975-abbott-promises-to-hire-border-patrol-agents-punished-by-biden0

Abbott promises to hire Border Patrol agents punished by Biden administration

2 Likes

Look at that they know that to be obedient libs they must kneel before their masters.

No, I don’t think that’s it.

Maybe that old fool should try actually doing something…you know like not throwing our horseback officers under the bus…actually maybe telling his border czar to do something other that flip coins and go on the view…

200000 plus illegals a month hitting our southern border. The one thing that changed was the Biden administration took over. That number doesn’t count the thousands of got aways s month.

By the way did you see this morning that Mr Mayorkis admitted 12000 of those Haitians you said were all being deported are now in America…am I still supposed to be happy?

Here’s part if the story from foxnews.com

“ Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas admitted Sunday that the vast majority of Haitian migrants who crossed the southern U.S. border in recent weeks have already been released into the United States, and it is possible that more will follow them.

So far, approximately 12,400 of the people are having their cases heard by immigration judges, while another 5,000 are being processed by the Department of Homeland Security. Currently, only 3,000 are in detention.

“Approximately, I think it’s about ten thousand or so, twelve thousand,” Mayorkas told “Fox News Sunday” when asked how many have already been released. He then acknowledged that this number could very well go up as the 5,000 other cases are processed”

This administration is a fraud…Biden’s complete failure to even try to enforce our nations laws at the southern border is impeachable in my opinion.

3 Likes

Anyone who approves of what is happening right now approves of wide open borders…which is what Biden and his handlers have given us…

No screening…no knowledge of if the folks coming in can support themselves…no Covid protocols while the rest of us are having the senile old man in the White House lecture us and threaten our livelihoods.

What’s going on at that border should be unacceptable by anyone’s standards.

3 Likes

Jbiden definitely jumped the gun on the BP horse thing.

I has everything to do with the OP.

My family came to the new world with open borders.

What’s the difference between then and now.

The difference is we have laws now and not open borders.

Allan

The other side

FB_IMG_1632705285776

1 Like

And all of that is false.

1 Like

Nope…not a word.

Why do liberals lie about other people lying?

Are these people coming across the border being consistently screened for Covid and other illnesses? Haitian migrants who were living in the camp under the bridge were asked about vaccine status and if that status had been confirmed…they answered no.

When the border patrol and others are being overwhelmed how can it be known if someone is Covid positive…when the numbers of got aways are between 30 and 50000 a month … figures I documented in another thread there’s no way obviously of knowing their health or financial status and the mere fact they inserted into the country in that manner shows they are either here to break our laws or are here in violation of our laws perhaps even against their will.

No Covid protocols while the old guy in the White House yells at the rest of us to get a shot and to wear our masks or else…you should actually listen to mr Biden’s recent speeches.

And oh by the way…why are lefties letting clueless Joe and company get away with the demonstrable lie about our border agents horseback abusing migrants like a bunch of racists. Even the photographer who took the one key photo we ve all seen says the interpretation from the old man in the oval and others is flat out a lie.

Why are you people standing idly by while the patriots who patrol the border are being threatened, insulted and worse (probably to distract from the fact that Biden pretty much sucks at every aspect of this whole being the president thing)!

No my comments are not false.

2 Likes

Then prove me wrong. You said:

No screening…no knowledge of if the folks coming in can support themselves…no Covid protocols

Prove it.

No you prove it.

200000 people a month storming our southern border from places where Covid vaccines are not a big priority paying coyotes to sneak them into the country.

I don’t think you smartest guys in the room understand how sick we are getting of the arrogance.

You show me how in anyway a border overwhelmed by 200000 + people…plus the ones the authorities say they know are crossing but can’t be counted…you show me how that number if migrants can be tracked, tested, etc before being shipped to God only knows where.

One of your buddies just swore that all those Haitians were being deported…turns out MR Mayorkis this very morning revealed most of them got shipped all over the country…with no jobs and no money from a country where 1% if the population is vaccinated.

You show me how the Biden border debacle can be seen as anything but onerous of the biggest national security, national health, and national humanitarian crises in the history of this country.

I ll save you some time…you can’t because it is all if that and more.

But thank you for the Sunday night chuckle.

3 Likes

Here I did some homework for you.

From Foxnews.com published September 24.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Friday told reporters that the nearly 15,000 migrants who were camped out under the Del Rio bridge in squalid conditions last week were not tested for COVID-19, and he does not know if anyone got sick with the contagious virus while there”

2 Likes

Here Wazoo I did a little more for you…

From the NY Time published late last month.

“# Covid on the Border: Migrants Aren’t Tested on Arrival in U.S.

The Border Patrol says it has insufficient time and space to conduct coronavirus testing at crowded processing stations. Officials in border cities fear further spread of the virus.”

I m not going to do the rest of your homework for you…

Biden is doing irreparable harm to this country with his idiotic border disaster…

I have no patience for people who choose to apologize for his reckless incompetence.

Bye

3 Likes

Really? Not how it works here. You made the statement that there was no screening at the border. And no Covid protocols. That is totally false. And I asked you to prove those statements were true. Can you?
Because there are testing and protocol rules in place. I am totally inline in asking you to prove that your statements are true. And you try to flip it around to me? That alone is laughable. So I will ask you again.
Prove that your statement that there is no testing and no Covid protocol at the border exists.

A global pandemic is one difference, few countries are allowing migration much at all during covid for fears of spreading it more.

Do we have a problem with testing, yes. Do we have testing at the border, yes.

Your links don’t work.

Oh and here Wazoo…one more fun story just for you to chew on…from USA Today…our border patrol agents are paying the price for this nightmare.

I read your above post…you don’t make rules for me or anyone else.

MCALLEN, Texas – More than 800 U.S. Border Patrol agents and their support staff in the Rio Grande Valley Sector – nearly one-fourth of the sector’s total workforce – have tested positive for the coronavirus since the start of the pandemic, and two agents have died of COVID-19, according to the head of the sector.

1 Like

So here is another article that cites the problem. And yes there is one. But I still rest my case. You said that there is no procedure. There is.