Just don't call it open borders

Organic intellectuals

I had an uncle who might actually have legitimately been the smartest guy in any room he was in…flew military jets…came home flew commercial planes… I think took advantage of the GI Bill to acquire some land and built a great farming business in Northern California he shipped potatoes all over the world (he would smack me for the amount of time I waste on this forum). Never went to college but when he spoke you listened.

He would describe your “organic intellectuals” as Book Learned Idiots…

1 Like

[quote=“Rodeo, post:315, topic:240270, full:true”]

More people died of fentanyl overdose than covid last year.

Really?

Should have added for people aged 18-45, sorry.

1 Like

False.

Allan

That surprises me.

How bout the 46-100 group?

Not even close.

Allan

Drug overdose deaths are way up in the United States.

Allan

I clarified.

Young and healthy aren’t dying of COVID. I agree.

Allan

:rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

Biden Administration gets 3 Pinocchio’s:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/05/mayorkass-claim-that-undocumented-immigrants-are-promptly-removed/

Biden Administration putting American children last!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illegal-migrants-first-to-get-pallets-of-hard-to-find-baby-formula/ar-AAXbWxx?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9eb3711be4aa454d87bdc000f3ab0136

I don’t get it was told that all the people coming here were coming to work? Are the babies coming for the jobs too?

4 Likes

This is a ridiculous story.

American citizens are reporting that they are burning up record high gas traveling from store to store searching for baby formula. They search on line and try to race to the store to buy rationed formula if they can find any in many parts of the country. The new White House press Secretary laughed this issue off yesterday.

But the children of illegals are first in line I’m assuming for free…

Libs used to ridicule me for this statement but I believe it to be true.

President Joe Biden…putting Americans last since January 20, 2021.

2 Likes

One thing we cannot call it is a secure border

3 Likes

Biden is a definition of fraud. Like daddy like little sonny.

1 Like

And it’s going to get worse…

That photo is the gift of clueless Joe and his idiot band of leftists…

2 Likes

Essentially gaining access in to the US is as simple as making an asylum claim:

2 Likes

Don’t worry they have a plan, which is essentially the title of this thread:

From the link:

Rather than admit the powerful pull factor of the Biden administration’s lax policies generally, and proposing to end Title 42 specifically, for the expected surge in illegal entries, Mayorkas blames larger global trends, such as violence, hunger, severe poverty, corruption, climate change, the COVID-19 pandemic, and dire economic conditions.

None of those is grounds for asylum, yet the administration’s plan is for all those illegally crossing our border to be able to seek asylum, in most cases under fraudulent pretexts, then expecting to be released into the interior.

Their plan to deal with the surge of illegal immigration is to simply let everyone in who utters the words “asylum seeker.” But hey, just don’t call it open borders!

1 Like