Just don't call it open borders

The pendulum will swing back.

And they just keep on coming:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-surge-in-yuma/vi-AATpA0j?ocid=msedgntp

1 Like

Biden is pathetic…

His performance at the southern border is a major epic unforgettable unforgivable failure.

1 Like

…and

Let’s invite more people in who are going to need welfare:

Can anyone name any country that offers cradle to grave free stuff to its citizens that have immigration policies that the Left wants?

1 Like

Not a one.

If it weren’t for stupid ideas today’s idiot left would have no ideas at all.

Six months. Over ignorance.

2 Likes

Seriously???

That’s the dumbest thing I ve ever heard.

Of all the problems we have in America this fake controversy seems like something that could quietly just go away.

1 Like

Or maybe not quietly…

Part of me really wants these agents to sue the hell out of every media outlet and congress idiot who lied about them.

1 Like

It has, but the investigators are still being paid so …

1 Like

And advertising how easy it is to cross the border:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/migrants-snap-selfies-at-border-after-crossing-into-us/ar-AAWa9oF?li=BBnb7Kz

[quote=“Eagle-Keeper, post:312, topic:240270”]

Can someone please explain why Biden’s complete abrogation of the federal government’s authority to secure the southern border is not impeachable?

The President is the leader of the federal government…which is responsible for border enforcement … a responsibility that has been ignored by the most pathetic president at least of our lifetimes.

1 Like

The game the Left is playing now is to say that they are all asylum seekers so by law we have to take them in. The crazy part is that the numbers are expected to go to up to around 18,000 per day, which would be over 500,000 each month! We would potentially be looking at nearly 10 million migrants by around the end of this year. The border towns are getting brutalized with all the people they are dumping on them:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/border-patrol-stops-releasing-migrants-to-town-that-called-in-abbott-buses-to-dc/ar-AAWboQK?li=BBnbfcL

[quote=“Eagle-Keeper, post:314, topic:240270”]

There are a couple of kook fringe libs on this forum who have been peddling that “legitimate asylum seekers” crap since last year. It’s nonsense…

And your 18000 a day total as I understand it doesn’t include the worst of the worst, the ones who take advantage of the time our border agents are spending either rescuing babies processing the overwhelming load of them or now acting like Expedia for illegals bussing them or flying them somewhere. The gotaways who escape the eyes of our overwhelmed border officials and who are bringing in the drugs and God only knows what else. The more time our border officials spend processing and rescuing and not patrolling the more will slip thru the cracks.

Biden’s border debacle is pure criminal.

1 Like

It’s simple. Pelosi is Speaker of the House.

1 Like

I know…and even after Republicans retake the house and if they get a senate majority they won’t be able to muster the votes needed to remove his sorry ass…but my God if we get all the illegals coming to America the experts are talking about…

What are we going to do with them all…

Just another liberal Democrat Biden disaster that will never be undone.

1 Like
1 Like

Should have never been a thing.

The disgusting fraud Biden voters put in the White House spoke out far more enthusiastically about those border patrol agents doing their jobs than he has about the invasion and takeover of the southern border by the cartels.

This one lands on the growing list of all the nonsense liberals have told us was true…that was a massive fraud.

2 Likes

I blame the cognitively challenged who voted for him.

These are the people pretending to be the wizards of smart…the smartest guys in the room on forums like this one.

Biden is a corrupt dishonest mess…

Quinnipeac released a poll today showing the clueless blunder’s approval rating at 33% (36% too high for me who are the morons that approve if this clown?)

You honestly have to work at dropping from pretty good approval when he started to 33%!

1 Like