Jussie Smollett charges dropped, I smell a conspiracy!

Is lynching currently legal?

In spite of a “national emergency”, the president is on this…

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1111214993293357056

1 Like

There are those among us who will always smell conspiracies. The faked moon landing, 9/11 truthers, birthers, and on and on and on. These conspiracy theories have always been with us, and will continue to be with us.

As far as Smollett - he was just an idiot, pure and simple.

2 Likes

Classy.

Now Trump wants an fbi investigation into this lololol you cant make this stuff up

Do you think lynching was legal before or something?

In spite of the “national emergency” this requires presidential attention!

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Tina Tchen…….

Fun read lol

Man the National District Attorneys Association raked her over the coals.

1 Like

It’s good they passed that bill, lynching was becoming a real problem in the U.S. again - thanks congress for a non partisan bill that will really help the people.

Now this is a conspiracy.

2 Likes

it doesnt need to be a crime

What’s the non word the left is always tossing around in here, oh yeah, “whaboutism”.

If jussie had a gay black father, he would look a lot like hussein obama.

I expect to see a lot fewer Mueller avatars now that he has failed to fulfil the Democrat desire for a messiah.

1 Like

They are a scurrying to try and find a way to cover their asses aren’t they.

Well, don’t worry. Smollett’s lawyer is on it and will sue the city and then this will all go away and they can continue to hide what they di…

Oh wait.

That’s not gonna work.

:joy:

1 Like

The infowars crowd is a strong army of beautiful birthday candles.

:birthday:

2 Likes

I hear that’s only supposed to work one way. :wink:

I have to believe that Trump did not contact the DOJ & FBI before posting this. And if so, he once again proves that he is clueless when it comes to how the federal government works. And if he pushes them on this, I believe that it is a abuse of his executive position. I might be wrong but I just don’t see a federal criminal act here.