Jussie Smollett charges dropped, I smell a conspiracy!

Then why would you like lots of laws an big govt? Just to hurt the little people?

I answered your question how about manning up and answering mine. Do you think it was part of a plan to advance an anti-lynching bill?

Please provide that list, While I think that you believe it to be true, I also don’t think you are basing it on actual facts.

No… sounds silly to me. Smollett is just really stupid. If there is a conspiracy, they let him off because the dems did not want his trial to be an OJ event on hate crime hoax’s during an election year…

Get him out of the news now!

2 Likes

It’s been done many times, already.

1 Like

Then it should be easy for you to find but for some reason you can’t.

Is there no wrong conclusion to which you won’t leap?

Considering how quickly the obamas wanted to get their friends at the fbi involved in the case, and how they ultimately helped get him off, it’s much more likely that they were in on it from the start.

We already know how hussein used his intelligence chiefs to frame trump.

Geez. One conspiracy at a time. You still haven’t shown a single shred of proof to back up your Obama treason conspiracy. I’ve been waiting patiently. And so far…nothing. You can’t expect me to add yet another conspiracy to my Library of Anticipation, can you? C’mon. I neeeeeed this Obama treason proof. I’ve been sitting here soooo close for months and you’ve given me nothing.

Is there a rash of lynchings or something?

If I was wrong, why don’t you correct me…

Did you guys happen to notice the bill first passed the Senate unanimously in December 2018, and the Smollett incident took place January 22?

So you think Booker and Harris needed an extra incident to make sure a bill that passed unanimously the first time would pass this time?

You also realize, of course, that these bills have routinely come up in Congress since the 1960s?

My initial reaction to hearing this yesterday was shock, rage, and intense enmity towards an obviously biased prosecutor’s office. But I don’t believe there’s a conspiracy (in terms of dropping the charges), nor do I continue to harbor such emotions regarding the case.

There WAS a conspiracy, but it was in the original commission to commit the crime. Jussie conspired with the two Nigerian brothers - Abimbola “Abel” and Olabinjo “Ola” Osundairo - to fake an attack and file a false police report.

Here’s why I don’t believe there was a conspiracy to drop the charges: Kim Foxx, the idiot responsible for letting him off, is an obvious anti-police, racist troll - according to her own words!

More than two years into her term, Kim has undertaken substantial reform. She has revamped the office’s Conviction Integrity Unit, resulting in overturned convictions in over 60 cases, including the first-ever mass exoneration in Cook County for 15 men whose convictions stemmed from misconduct by a Chicago Police Officer. [source]

“Criminal Justice Reform” would be a good thing, except for the fact that the term has been completely corrupted, and now means, “Railroading Good Cops for Protecting the Public.”

I do not believe that Michael Obama’s call to Mizz Foxx amounts to a conspiracy any more than Trump’s attempt at good relations with Russia do; we cannot fall into the trap of the Left by doing as they do, which is to demonize and attack something as “unlawful” and “illegal” when we don’t get our way. We should ONLY do so when the action taken was, in fact, unlawful and/or illegal.

I give each poster I interact with just the amount of attention and effort they deserve

Nope, I’m saying they faked it to influence public opinion.

1 Like

You can handle it, just be patient.

16 indictments by a grand jury…and they’re all dropped? Rahm put on his best mad face too? This was a crime that was obviously meant to stir up hate. It’s the perfect example of a hate crime…yet because it’s a lib, the charges are dropped? This will do more to actually create hate, than what Smollett did and all involved should be both ashamed and removed from office.

3 Likes

Instead of gratefully heading home after they dropped all charges and sealed his case, he gave a statement proclaiming his innocence. I look forward to his lawsuit against the criminal justice folks who must have lied to frame him. I also hope he mounts efforts to hunt down the guys who could of killed him that night. Reminds me of OJ in that aspect.

Lots of OJ similarities.

This clown is headed down a bad path. He is his own worst enemy.

I hope the public continues to be outraged at the evil it took to fabricate a crime for hate and publicity and personal enhancement.

:rat:

1 Like

Oh, oh……

1 Like