Jussie “Hoaxmaster” Smollet Call Your Office

I have a bunch of ropes with handles lying around. I better burn my nooses!!

right so evidently did ass kissing nascar

We will have to wait and see. He jumped to a conclusion. And given the way it happened I can see how he made that mistake.

< marches, smashes out storefronts, vandalizes local honor roll >

He didn’t just make the mistake. He piled on. So he should piled on a result.

2 Likes

As a boy scout, I loved rope. Still do. Somewhere- maybe not boy scouts, I learned to make a noose. Forget the functionality of a noose, its a satisfying rope knot. Make it neat. I never actually needed a long splice or a short splice or an eye splice but I made them too because it’s an art to make them neat and tight.

Today, some lib would probably have me arrested for my rope craft.

Agreed, I figured this didn’t happen the way everyone assumed which is why I didn’t say anything. Lay it on this fool. He should have kept his mouth shut.

2 Likes

What a relief.
Can we bring the Confederate flag back now?

1 Like

like Jussie too right?

Alright libs, that’s one more wolf that never existed.

Now go find another! The rage must never end!

:rofl:

2 Likes

if you learned anything from this (and you didn’t) theres no reason to get rid of it in the first place

I was never a fan of NASCAR… I may have watched one entire race in my life. But now I’ll be paying closer attention to see how low this ■■■■■■■ finished each race. I hope he gets smoked.

2 Likes

Stop with the facts. This is a “lib” pile on thread. Save your intellect for something else.

1 Like

eh 0 for a 10000. doesnt matter if you virtue signal your white-guilt ass right off

He piled on with the racist tripe. He deserves any backlash he gets.

1 Like

Clearly facts are not important.

already debunked by wallace mouth spasm of leftist kiss ass trash for the View nit-tards

cheerleading fail

1 Like

Sure there was.

Facts are not important - like an imaginary noose being imaginary.

:rofl:

5 Likes

He said this was a despicable act of racism and hatred. That’s not true. You’re right, facts aren’t important to you.

1 Like