Jussie “Hoaxmaster” Smollet Call Your Office

…someone’s trying to one-up your raging racist lying antics:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NASCAR/status/1275542920972689409/photo/1

Maybe Wallace figured he’d get a Soros connected kimmie fox to drop the charges. but then it wasnt quite the 16 count indictment racist troublemaker loser smollet had, since evidently it was just a rope in the garage

but march on virtue signaler NASCAR idiots! who knows how many riots you’re preventing

The FBI had to do an investigation into a pull rope for a garage because so many libs ate that ■■■■ up like there was a buffet line of white supremacists to sneer at. They should’ve been looking under their own beds. :rofl:

11 Likes

yeah, that’s, pretty well put. thx

1 Like

I wonder how much the FBI had to spend thanks to this little Smullet wannabe. :thinking:

2 Likes

What libs should have done is take a walk alone bunch of warehouse garage doors or storage place that has rolled up large doors before accusing people of racism etc.

So I was correct in my first assessment.

4 Likes

If your first assessment is a bunch of libs are crying wolf and creating racism out of thin air, you are most likely on the right track, every time. :wink:

4 Likes

this makes me wonder…

how many nooses “found” near Africans Americans lately were real “hate crimes”?

Bubba clinton… i mean wallace seems like such a gentleman not capable of racist lying his ass off though. see here

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConnieBertini/status/1275562691600449538

How about some facts here. First of all, Wallace never saw the rope. The garage area was given to the team by way of a draw. A crew member was the first one there and discovered the noose. He immediately contacted NASCAR officials. NASCAR reported it to the FBI who made the decision to do a investigation along with NASCAR.

2 Likes

LOL ain’t that the truth…

2 Likes

"A crew member for Richard Petty Motorsports discovered the noose Sunday at the Alabama race track. NASCAR was alerted and contacted the FBI, which sent 15 agents to the track to investigate.

“I want to be clear about the 43 team: The 43 team had nothing to do with this,” Phelps said. “The evidence is very clear that the noose that was in that garage, had been in the garage previously. The last race we had there in October, that noose was present.”"

Who exactly is Smollet in this scenario?

3 Likes

He called this a despicable act of racism and hatred.

Will he pull that back? I doubt it. He saw what he wanted to see, and that’s it.

4 Likes

FIFTEEN AGENTS!!!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahaha Hahahaha ■■■■■■■ wow.

3 Likes

That was definitely an answer.

Did they cordon off the city block?? :rofl:

1 Like

@BubbaWallace

on those who believe the noose incident was staged: “It’s simple-minded people like that, the ones that are afraid of change, they use everything in their power to defend what they stand up for… instead of trying to listen and understand what’s going on.”

from the view

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheView/status/1275459668626878466

your narrative dead

That idiot has no idea what’s going on.

Wait, they sent how many agents to investigate a racist rope knot?

14 too many.

1 Like