June 1-2, 2020 - President Trump and AG Barr IG - Report out on Lafayette Park was cleared for fence install

This is long but it’s from the link to the report…

I just provide the facts you can spin them however you wish. The last paragraph is significant…it says “The evidence we obtained did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park to allow the President to survey the damage and walk to St. John’s Church”.

Your narrative is dead…sucks I know but another lib narrative just bit the big one.

“ Protests began in and around Lafayette Park on May 29, 2020. On May 30, the USPP and U.S. Secret Service established a unified command to coordinate the law enforcement response to the protests. From May 30 to 31, at least 49 USPP officers were injured while policing the protests, and Federal and private property was vandalized.

On the morning of June 1, the Secret Service procured antiscale fencing to establish a more secure perimeter around Lafayette Park that was to be delivered and installed that same day. The USPP, in coordination with the Secret Service, determined that it was necessary to clear protesters from the area in and around the park to enable the contractor’s employees to safely install the fence. The USPP planned to implement the operation as soon as the fencing materials and sufficient law enforcement officers arrived at the park. Six other law enforcement agencies assisted the USPP and the Secret Service in the operation to clear and secure areas near the park.

The operation began at 6:23 p.m. and was completed by 6:50 p.m. Shortly thereafter, at 7:01 p.m., President Trump walked from the White House through Lafayette Park to St. John’s Church. At 7:30 p.m., the contractor began assembling and installing the antiscale fence and completed the work by approximately 12:30 a.m. on June 2.

We found that the USPP had the authority and discretion to clear Lafayette Park and the surrounding areas on June 1. The evidence we obtained did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park to allow the President to survey the damage and walk to St. John’s Church”

I concede your point.

2 Likes

That’s was established on point 1 of my timeline.

Try and keep up.

1. Removal had to do with building a fence, nothing else.

2. The removal was not handled correctly by Law enforcement.

3. The attorney general stuck his nose in where it didn’t belong.

4. Trump got his photo op after removal was completed.

Allan

What benefit would there be to lie about it? Especially with the anti-Trump people in office.

I thought we can’t trust the government

When you (c) choose truth over facts it can be a problem. :woman_shrugging:

I don’t need to keep up with blind TDS.

We now know libs created yet another failed narrative and that the media outrage of a year ago was a pure lie.

Just another leftist narrative that has crashed and burned.

Do try to keep up. That list is growing like Pinocchio’s nose during the latest lie.

Trump Russia collusion- lie
Trump turned a blind eye to Russian bounties- lie
Kavanaugh’s a rapist- lie
Hunters laptop was a Russian conspiracy- no not really
Covington Catholic kids- lie
There’s no way that virus came from a lab- oops
Let’s just add this flawed story about the Park Police etc to the list shall we!

I wonder which leftist narrative will collapse next?

1 Like

Then why did you emphasize the deployment of CS gas in your previous post?

How about these passages from the report (emphasis mine).

At approximately 6:16 p.m., contrary to the operational plan and before the USPP gave the first dispersal warning, the Secret Service entered H Street from Madison Place. The USPP civil disturbance unit commanders told us that the Secret Service met significant resistance from the crowd and protesters threw water bottles and eggs at the officers. USPP video we reviewed confirmed this account and showed the Secret Service responding by deploying pepper spray. The Secret Service retreated closer to the construction fence on H Street in front of Madison Place and ultimately cleared and secured the area in front of the gate onto H Street from Madison Place (see Figure 8). A USPP civil disturbance commander told us and USPP video we reviewed showed that the Secret Service’s early deployment drew additional protesters to the east end of H Street, increasing tensions between law enforcement and the protesters. The USPP and ACPD civil disturbance unit commanders told us they were surprised when they saw the Secret Service enter H Street before the USPP had given any dispersal warning, but they said they did not follow the Secret Service onto H Street at that time.

Contrary to the operational plan, the USPP and ACPD civil disturbance units deployed onto H Street approximately 1 minute before the USPP incident commander completed the third dispersal warning. USPP video evidence showed that after the second warning, a USPP civil disturbance unit commander transmitted over his radio that the Secret Service and the civil disturbance units were ready and waiting on the “go-ahead.” The USPP incident commander responded that he would give the third warning and then head to their location in a couple of minutes. The USPP civil disturbance unit commander replied that it was getting “a little hairy over here” and that the Secret Service was already “out there.” The USPP incident commander told us he could not recall whether he planned to order the civil disturbance units to deploy over the radio or if he intended to walk to their location and issue the order. He told us the plan was “thrown off a little bit” when the Secret Service deployed early.

Other than using the LRAD, however, we did not identify any further steps the USPP took to ensure that the protesters could hear the warnings over what officers told us was a chaotic and noisy environment. While USPP and open-source video evidence showed some protesters leaving the area after the USPP incident commander began issuing the warnings, the videos also showed many protesters appearing confused about what was said, suggesting that many could not clearly hear the warnings. One USPP officer who was at the scene told us he believed not everyone in the crowd could hear the warnings; a USPP civil disturbance unit commander also reported he could not hear any of the warnings. As discussed below, that confusion may have been compounded by the fact that officers deployed while the USPP incident commander was still giving the third and final warning.

As discussed above, the BOP secured the bike-rack fence line inside Lafayette Park while USPP and ACPD officers cleared H Street. During the pre-operation briefing and again over the USPP radio before deployment, the USPP incident commander stated that pepper balls should only be used from inside the park if protesters breached the fence line. USPP and open-source video evidence we reviewed, however, showed that at least one BOP officer shot pepper balls toward the crowd on H Street from inside Lafayette Park but did not show protesters breaching the fence line.

Why did the Secret Service deploy early? Why did the USPP and ACPD civil disturbance units deploy before the final warning was completed? Were the warnings audible to the protestors? Were BOP officer(s) justified in shooting pepper balls when the indication for their use was not met?

But 99% of the left believed the lies… as always! Fools!

I did, yes. More than a few bad actors under the cover of peaceful protesters were out to hurt and injury park service and militia. And that they did, about 100 in total.

Southern Border is not open.

1 Like

Because you keep doing it.

I don’t know. What’s early?

You have to deploy before you can execute. And oft times “deploying” is enough.

I didn’t bring up CS gas.

Before the “unified command” had given the go ahead and before what was previously scheduled.

It seems deploying before planned or expected could be a big problem in a hostile situation.

Militia?

cleared for fence install

Yeah, at 7PM. Malarky.

P-anon

Yep. Eyewitness testimony is always the most reliable, isn’t it lawyer?

I remember when IGs were cool. Y’all 'member?

That was a protest, not an insurrection because….