July jobs report 934,000 new jobs added.....good news?

Biden wasnt the best choice but the only one.

Allan

Is that the current state of the Democratic Party? Sad …

And the Republican, genuflecting to the knee of lord trump.

Equally as sad.

Allam

“Genuflecting …” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your whatabouts are getting better al the time. :wink:

He got the job done to defeat the tyrant in office. So yes he was the best choice.

But you could do better … a LOT better.

You would think. But Biden really did seem to be the guy to beat trump. Just so bland for the moderate gop members. It was his time.

Also. The gop could do better than trump as well.

I never suggested otherwise.

It’s been more resilient than I expected but so many equities are trading at ridiculous valuations. That doesn’t last forever.

All the fed liquidity is further inflating it. it’s in such massive correction territory that the only news anyone on Wall Street listens to is whether Powell is going to keep interest rates at 0 and keep QE forever. I guess at this point there is little else to do with the debt at what it is it’s impossible to even appear to be trying to reduce it.

If the day comes the fed raises interest rates it will be a bubble pop heard from New York to London.

How you like it now?

1 Like

Could this be a mistake?

Half a million jobs short.

1 Like

You just justified every Trump vote ever.

Well done.

1 Like

Yes. For an economy that was coming out of the Trump recession, I expected better. Far better. Biden’s not getting it done. Will hope for better numbers next month, perhaps delta will have abated somewhat.

:rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

The shortfall came particularly from the hospitality sector, we will see what the next job report looks like but Delta has definitely slowed down the ramping up of the hospitality sector.

What was the cause of that again?

It’s could be just a blip. June and July estimates were raised upwards and unemployment continues its downward tread.

Allan

O couldn’t resist reminding Conan. :smiley: