July jobs report 934,000 new jobs added.....good news?

Did it fall to the lowest rate ever for the black nation under Obama or Trump?

Under Trump. Are you saying that the premise requires the lowest UE rate in history? Thatā€™s an odd prerequisite.

i remember what i posted. I guess you wont explain

but fyi, falling UE doesnt mean prosperity

You made your premise in light of a conversation about UE and participation rate.

Iā€™d say falling UE generally correlated with prosperity. Are you saying the middle class didnā€™t prosper under Trump?

No. Iā€™m saying the black nation was better off with Trump.

Oh, ok. Was the black nation better off with Obama versus Bush?

And they voted his ass out.

Allan

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œBorgia_dude, post:66, topic:239817, full:trueā€]

Oh, ok. Was the black nation better off with Obama versus Bush?
[/quote]ā€¦

:popcorn:

Good question. They canā€™t have it both ways. Jbiden keeps saying we need to spend to create jobs, when we have more jobs than we have people willing to work.

No.
ā€¦

By the metric you just used comparing black UE under Trump vs Obama you chose Trump. Fair enough. Using that same metric the black UE rate was lower under Obama than Bush, right?

ā€œBetterā€ made me change metrics and go bigger, sorry.

You used ā€œbetterā€ in the Trump/Obama comparison as well. Find another excuse. :wink:

2 Likes

Biden should appoint Trump as his Vaccination Tsar to get the job done.

And no, Iā€™m not kidding.

1 Like

Still the best choice compare to the last one!

Best choice? You have got to be kidding.

I can believe that you think he is a better choice than Trump, but even you must be able to think of people who would have been a much better choice than Biden.

I do believe it. And I know there is no way to convince you and you to convince me. But we can still get along.

Iā€™ll agree with Samm here that I can think of better than Biden but at least he is leagues ahead of Trump.

2 Likes

Well, that tells me a great deal about you.

Biden ā€¦ ā€œThe best choiceā€ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I donā€™t know about that and I said the same thing when Trump was president and the market even then was absurdly over priced on forward earnings. Politics aside I hope everyone has tweaked their portfolios in case of the bear coming back which seems all but inevitable in this forever bull run.