Judicial Watch/Tom Fitton puts out Fake News, meant to sow apprehension of Iowa voting integrity

Yes. Iowa had one year to get this right.

Giving any power to the Democrats that are in office right now is a big mistake.

No, I think he will pay for the dirt this time like the dems and that will make it all OK.

Queenie has been quiet lately. LOL I hope Tulsi gets the full 50 million.

1 Like

Where’s your reaserch?

Why can’t they prove any of this nonsense? I know the answer, it’s because there isn’t a single grain of truth in anything the Dems and MSM media say and that’s why they can’t prove a damned thing!!

I’m worried Schiff is nuts. Maybe he thinks there wont be an election because Trump will sell the country to Russia and retire to the Bahamas.

“If abuse of power is not impeachable … Trump could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently and let Jared Kushner run the country, delegating to him the decision whether to go to war,” Schiff said."

Just factual. You don’t have to like it.

Schiff does seem to have gone around the bend a bit.

If only there were SOME way to introduce testimony or evidence into a judicial proceeding. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

There was plenty of evidence. Just not enough to prove conspiracy. If collusion was a crime, they would have been charged, but it isn’t. Ethics is a higher standard than the law and they acted unethically.

There was more evidence, both testimony and documents, to demonstrate that Trump directed the withholding of Congressionally-allocated aid to an ally for his personal benefit, than that his campaign colluded with Russia. It was simply blocked by Trump and ignored by Republicans.

Yeah, it’s Trump’s fault that he didn’t do anything wrong. :rofl:

If there was evidence to prove their argument, they would have presented it. Everything they kept repeating was fabrication.

The senate will interrogate the whistleblower. We will find out what the House hid.

1 Like

So the fix is so deep the dems even had someone to blame ahead of time… It’s a repeating pattern their voters seem to miss… " It’s was a video"…LMAO

2 Likes

Democrats won’t steal the primaries from Bernie this time. That’s not gonna fly twice in a row. They’re gonna let him take the nomination and watch him get creamed in the general. That’ll breakup the fringe libs infecting their party while they try to salvage their chances of beating Pence in 2024. lol

I think they are going to try it again. They are hoping their voters don’t notice or just don’t care imo.

1 Like

At this point I’d say the Democratic Party is doing a lot more to sow apprehension about the Iowa voting integrity than is Judicial Watch.

3 Likes

Nah I just think Hunter Biden learned to code.

You think they would of learned from their last failed investment into the Steele dossier and verified the app before trying to use it.

He’s bent the full three-sixty and more, and has his head now stuck up his own rear end.

We can’t use a pronoun referring to Democrat leadership as the subject of the verb “learn” in the same sentence.