Judge closes down female power lifting event because males are not allowed

There is a huge problem. You are ruining yet another generation of children.

1 Like

Lol so shouldn’t matter which one I use for you or anyone.

It already is.

Pronouns are ruining a generation? :smile: Come on, man. This is just straight nonsense and you know it.

You can call me “she” if you’d like. It would be dumb, but it wouldn’t harm me. This is not a real-world problem. lol

How so?

So why should it matter for anyone else? Remember you wrote this.

So why does it matter

It doesn’t. I’m not the one exercised about pronoun usage. Pronouns can’t hurt you!

Incorrect.

People use the pronouns associated with me being a guy. How I feel about it should not matter to them.

They use the pronouns their eyes, reason and logic indicate proper … and I’m no liar or lunatic dressing up as a chick so I’m not trying to deceive their eyes.

And every time you do, you demean women.

2 Likes

Marcuse's world

You©

Exactly! All it does is perpetuate the absurdity, which is what the left stands for today.

No policy’s that help push this country forward.

Only leftist social engineering BS that most “proggies” here seem to always want to ignore.

2 Likes

Ever get the feeling that if Jesus doesn’t return soon that Rod Sterling will jump out of the bushes and begin his monolog?

Don’t pretend like all women agree with you on this issue. I choose to deal with people individually. It’s not my decision how people refer to themselves, and it costs me nothing to treat them respectfully.

1 Like

I don’t pretend that all women are smart enough to know they are being mocked by twisted caricatures of women.

Every time you call a man a woman because that is what they prefer to be called, you enable the demeaning of women and a person’s mental illness.

1 Like

Heck, we are posting in a thread about an event for women being canceled because they wouldn’t accommodate these demented lunatics but with some it’s still about respecting the demented lunatics.

1 Like

That about sums it up. Well said :+1:

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. I see it as treating people the way they want to be treated.

Except, as I’ve repeatedly pointed out, we’re talking about two separate issues. Pronoun usage is one issue, transgender women competing in women’s sports is another. I’m fine with the first, I do not support the second.

Which I understand. I think it is misguided and hurts more than helps.

1 Like