Judge closes down female power lifting event because males are not allowed

Every single vote for any Democrat guarantees more of this, and far worse. They do not believe women’s sports should be allowed to exist, and unanimously voted against a bill to protect them in the House.

That episode is a certified hood classic.

Glenique Frank was having a hard time defeating other men in marathons:

Last November, for example, he ran the NYC Marathon in the men’s category and finished 14,096th out of 26,539, according to Yamauchi.

But instead of trying to improve, he just became a woman!

Glenique Frank, a 52-year old male athlete who now identifies as female, finished in 6160th place out of 20,123 entrants, outpacing 14,000 women.

1 Like

It’s basically the equivalent of a high school football player saying “damn I can’t do this with these other orangutans. I’m not fast or strong enough. I’m going to identify as a six grader so I can play with the Pee Wee football kids. I have the Galaxy Brain IQ!”

2 Likes

The female gender is effectively over according to Dems who won’t or can’t describe what a woman is. It’s either Dems are dumb as dirt or evil as the devil.

2 Likes

They can be both.

3 Likes

Those who have voted for the current Democrat Party Leadership are “dumb as dirt”, while the currect Democrat Party leadership is evil as the devil!

3 Likes

Just remember ladies - you could train your whole life, be in the prime of your prime, in the best shape you’ll ever be in, because you worked work it, and you earned it…

…and you’ll never come close to a mediocre, middle aged man, pretending to be one of you.

:wink:

4 Likes

Not that it matters much but he lost to over six thousand women in that race. 6160th place out of 20,123.

I’ll probably only be faster than 75% of all professional and recreational female athletes in their prime when I’m in my 50’s too. :rofl:

1 Like

Need to call em out as who and what they are…failed men.

2 Likes

This is another example of why gender ideology will ultimately fail at social acceptance. The promotion of transwomen is inherently misogynistic and requires biological women to sit in the back of the bus, negating decades of hard won rights. Progressives only care about actual women so long as they can get out the vote for abortion rights.

1 Like

Males. A man doesn’t do that sort of thing.

So much for wOmAn iFaNtRy!

1 Like

This trannys are destroying the myth. We are witnessing the death of feminism.

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

All the prize money that went to girls to train will now go to men pretending to be women.

It’s sad leftist are so willing to be told what to believe they will let men take over women’s athletics…

It’s just like Collusion and the laptop. Fake reality…

1 Like

Trans athlete knocks a biological girl out of state finals, and protestors against men in women’s sports are summarily removed. In Democratic controlled states like California, protesting against the progressive agenda isn’t permitted. Ultimately, it’s up to women to decide if they want to continue to submit to the new, state-sanctioned patriarchy.

2 Likes