Judge Amy Barrett's Confirmation

As did whites.

At its creation? Yep

Yes NOW. I’m questioning the intent.

What is your question?

No. However, if your conviction is based upon a “higher authority” you may believe that your conviction has more weight than a non-believer. People invoke god to dismiss the convictions of others.

What is your conviction based on?

You will learn something if you read.

With any luck, Judge Barrett will wake up Justice Barrett next Tuesday morning.

Can’t happen.
.WW, PSHS

Not only can it, it will.

Highly unlikely.

#1 If the vote is Monday, ACB would not be Judge Barratt when going to bed, she would be Justice Barrett going to bed. Therefore Judge Barrett wouldn’t wake up as Justice Barrett.

#2 If the vote (currently scheduled for Monday) doesn’t happen until Tuesday, then Judge Barrett would go to bed and Judge Barrett would wake up. Not becoming Justice Barrett until sometime Tuesday after the Senate convenes for business.

.WW, PSHS

Good Lord. The vote is Monday night. Even if she goes to bed Justice Barrett, she will wake up Justice Barrett Tuesday morning.

What a petty, pedantic post.

3 Likes

I’ve not seen where it was scheduled for Monday night. I’ve seen that McConnell has scheduled it for Monday.

#1 Why do you assume it will be in the middle of the night?

#2 How are you clued into ACB’s personal bed time?

#3 The post doesn’t even bother to point out that if the vote were to be in the middle of the night and she is confirmed as expected, that Judge Barrett would go to bed and wake up and still be Judge Barrett. She doesn’t become Justice Barrett until signed off by the President and then takes the Oath of Office as a SCOTUS Justice.

:slight_smile:
.WW, PSHS

This is why nobody likes the navy.

2 Likes

the democrats sit out the committee vote

“All 10 Democrats on the 22-member committee boycotted the vote and filled their empty seats in the committee room with posters of people who risk losing their health insurance…”

of course they do, because like the children they are, they stay home when they don’t get their way and know they will lose/lost

stage little hissy fits on your time. it’s all democrats do now

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/amy-coney-barrett-supreme-court-nomination-moves-to-full-senate-dems-boycott-vote/ar-BB1aigQa

and here’s a picture of amy from the link, just because she is so awesome. the medically useless mask accentuates her pretty, intelligent eyes.

The dems won’t be there? What a bunch of ridiculous stupid crybaby ■■■■■■■■ those democrats are. Hissy fits all around!

2 Likes

The dems have been having hissy fits for 4 years now. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

dont forget the drama with the cardboard cutouts in their seats

they are such children

1 Like

Dems are known for their childish theatrics.

4 Likes

p08gf20z

3 Likes

oh for cry sakes

i forgot about this

such nitwits