Josh Hawley, who owns a house in Virginia, uses sister’s home as Missouri address

Hang on, WHUT? A review of property records shows that the first-term Republican is no longer a Missouri homeowner and that he is registered to vote at his sister’s home in Ozark, Missouri, while he is in-between homes in the state.

Hawley owns a $1.3 million house in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., where he spends most of his time with his wife, Erin Hawley, and their three children.
https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article247260219.html

Ha! Called it. :rofl:

1 Like

You do realize that most congress critter have homes or apartments in the DC area right?

Has he declared Virginia as his official state and home of residency? Or has he declare a residency (currenly his sisters home) in Missouri?

This is exactly what Hawley attacked McKaskill over lol. Can’t blame the guy for not wanting to live in The state he represents though.

1 Like

Meh this is a big pile of nothing…yet.

He’s had a home in the state since 2019, and let’s see if he moves into this home being built in Ozark.

The Scranton Scrapper left when he was 9.

1 Like

It’s a political problem, but still it’s a problem. 2 years ago this was one of his major attacks. Didn’t take long for him to become a swamp creature, they’ll say. Lost touch with his home state, etc.

It’s ok he handles this stuff well. Scream about Soros a bit in response and all will be good.

2 Likes

He’s a fascist.

It’s just the beginning. There’s a list of people that need to have all that enduring hatred directed toward, after all.

It’s gonna be awesome. Got a nice long list here.

1 Like

Your efforts in this don’t actually count. lol

2 Likes

Would Democrats win many races if they just said “we disagree with Senator X on issues”? Have they ever run a race that way so we could tell?

No one runs races that way anymore.

1 Like

From the OP link.

Hawley’s parents, Ronald and Virginia Hawley, purchased a lot in Christian County, Missouri, in October of 2019 and added him to the deed, according to property records. But a house on the property is still under construction and Hawley isn’t residing there.

You expect him to stay in a house that isn’t even built yet?

1 Like

Two of them did. They made a pact. I wish I could remember what race it was.

Utah Governor, I think.

Good catch.

I believe that was it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3730752001

Good job there.

Joe Biden was never a senator for Pennsylvania.

1 Like

Oh I know. Nine is probably a bit young. Is Hawley living in Delaware?

The Constitution prescribes that the Senate be composed of two senators from each State (therefore, the Senate currently has 100 Members) and that a senator must be at least thirty years of age, have been a citizen of the United States for nine years, and, when elected, be a resident of the State from which he or she is chosen.

1 Like